Did you ever think this would Happen?

High class women in Daisy Duke denim.

Well we did have hell of a day. First, we went out for lunch at a salad shop. I forgot that Meagan was a vegetarian. So I sucks it up and ate my salad. Then we went shoe shopping. I got myself the cutest flats ever. They were zebra with a black bow. After shoe shopping we went to this place called Cali nails. And I got a mani and pedi. Across was a hair dressers so after we went there and got our hair done.

"Can we just go out for dinner now, I literally spent all my shopping money today. I have to save the rest. Why are you even getting me this pampered?"

"Hey, we need a girls day once in a while!" Meagan said as she smiled, and a little too much.

"Sorry, my daddy still give me an allowance still." I laughed at her

She shot a death glance at me. "I work for my money too. And I do go to school!"

I laughed " Meg. I know don't worry I'm just bugging you!"

"I know. But you never know when something is going to happen and you are thankful that you had a girls day"

What was she taking about. "What?"

"Nothing, but where should we go for dinner?" "Somewhere I can get a cheeseburger. I'm dieing here"

"You and Jon both complain like that, but I know the perfect place."

•••••••••••••••••

I was so happy when we pulled into the restaurant. Oh yes it was the classy mcdonalds. I was always a harveys kinda girl, but they don't have those in the USA. So mcdonalds was a good backup. I ordered a Big Mac meal with a root beer. Meagan ordered another salad. I don't know how she lives on that. As we finished she informed me she had an errand to do.

"This is not an errand Meagan. Buying a dress? Are you joking with me? I thought it was like pick up some milk or something."

"I really need another one. But you might as well try on some too, I feel wowed when I do it myself." "I'm not really the dressy person you know it! Your lucky I love you."

Meagan picked up dresses that were bug an noticeable. Or she picked ones that no one could pull off. She got this from her sister who was trying to start a fashion line. I'm surprised she was buying a dress when her sister could just make her one. I did notice one dress I liked. It was a simple one. It was red with white polkadots and a black bow. It was so simple it was me. When we got to the dressing room I was informed that Meagan had also picked some out for me. Oh great.

"OMG MANDA THAT DRESS LOOKS SO GOOD ON YOU!" Meagan yelled at me as I walked out of the dressing room.

Yes this was the one dress I picked for myself. the red polka dot one! I actually liked it. I may actually buy it. Meagan had 4 dresses that she liked. She always went overboard. Liked everything over the top. Something I'd rather avoid.

As I was about to buy the dress I looked at the price tag. HOLY SHIT! $450. Are you even joking. I went to go hang it back on the rack.

"Why are you even thinking of putting that back? It was perfect?"

"It's not in my budget, I can't spend that much on a dress that I may not even wear."

"Let me buy it for you! Please!"

"That is not happening. I will not borrow more money off of you!"

"It's another gift!" "Oh your a silly girl Meg. Thanks but no thanks!"

"Whatever, here are the keys for the car, you can go and wait while I check out."

"Thank you, I need to get out of here. I may turn into you!" I laughed at her.

She smirked at me while I took the keys from her hands.
♠ ♠ ♠
its a littel short. i hope you like it though.