Status: Ongoing.....Updates are fast.

The Smile Ward

Angel-Clark Massacre Part 2

*[Angel]*

[A week later]

I groan waking up to an annoying clingy ringing sound! It sounded like a telephone, or maybe it was those evil furry aliens trying to prevent me from getting any sleep. They hate me so much; I bet they did that so they can use my body for some weird alienated experiment…ahh… I’ scared. Save me Lisa save me!! Who the fuck is Lisa? I…don’t know!

You’re an idiot! o.0

I rolled over and fell flat on my face…on the floor….again. owwie. I grabbed my cell phone from the bedside drawer and saw that, that evil cross dressing cockroach that was calling me. That cockroach, happens to be my ‘dad’. Don’t ask why I call him that. All you need to know is he's my dad and he is a cockroach. A big fat cross dressing cockroach. Okay he wasn’t fat, but he was sure a cockroach and a cross dresser.
I turn my phone off and tossed it on floor and crawled back in to my snuggly bed pulling the covers over my head. And let the sweet embrace of my dreams embrace me. I was sitting on top of a giant computer eating a cupcake. But suddenly a giant pink and purple dinosaur snatches my cupcake away from me and runs into the sunset. I gasped and started chasing after it and I got eaten. YEAH!!! I mean….NOOO!!!!

I bolted from my bed only to realize my *couch* Awkward *couch* dream *couch* was interrupted by that accursed phone. I thought I turn it off. I swear it hates me. I bet that cockroach put it up to it. Damn you cockroach!!!
I groan and grabbed my phone.
“WHAT!!? You stupid *Beep, beep* idiot, I swear I’ll *beep* kill you if you don’t *beep* stop calling me, you *beep, beep* idiot.” What can I say I'm not a morning person! Especially if a cockroach was calling me.
But I heard this weird breathy, slurred voice. “Hey…uh…Clark…I…uh...I?”
Shoot me and call me Katy Perry, it wasn’t that nasty cockroach it was that crazy ass bastard Mr. Zander. Okay he wasn’t a bastard or crazy…much.

“Oh...hehe…sorry” I say nervously scratching my head. Dammit. “It’s okay, I know how you are in the morning” he chuckles.
Mr. Alec Zander, ha ha funny it sounds like Alexander. Was my cockroach’s boyfriend and he would often pick me up and drive me to that hell hole. And no I’m not talking about school. I’m talking about that…that…that…mental hospital. There I said it. Are you happy you accursed aliens.

You see its Friday and I was aloud to miss school to attend my therapy sessions. And every Friday Alec would come pick me up and drop me off there and I would spend like 6-8 hours there being tortured. It’s torture, pure torture. I’d rather be in school. They do evil horrible things, things like-asked me how I feel, or give me food and they even hug me. See evil. Evil I tell you, evil. Alec, cockroach and my friend Lemony know about my problem. and I not just talking about my retarded-ness. I’m talking about my actual problem, but I won’t tell you till later in the story-the actual reason why I’m in that psychiatric ward.

“So, are you ready teddy bear!” he asked and I could tell he was smiling.
Alec or as I like to call him Jell-O-Mel-O was a pretty chill guy. Well to me anyways. His is a highly respected police officer and no one could ever back talk him if you knew what was best for them. I knew how he handled criminals. I’ve seen him in action. He gives no mercy, trust me, well except to me and cockroach. Sometimes I wonder how a highly respected police officer fell for a drag queen cockroach. Yes it amazes me. But I don’t question it.

“I just woke up and oh, oh, oh did you know that Penguins are funny looking!” I exclaimed “No, armadillos are funny looking, oh have you ever seen a unicorn, I have.”

He chuckles “yes penguins and armadillos are funny looking and no I’ve never seen a unicorn” I smiled “I have and they-”

“Angel you can tell me on the way, now go get dress mister or I’ll send those evil pink ninjas after you!”

I gashed. He wouldn’t. I didn’t give a second thought. I sped out of bed and got ready for hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!