Status: Ongoing.....Updates are fast.

The Smile Ward

One step closer to the truth

Image

*[Angel]*

[2 hours before last chapter]

A big lopside smile formed itself on my lips as I watched Alec stare at me like I was some evil pink cockroach.

"sooo....let me get this straight......" he trails off looking at me oddly.
I pouted and look at him pleading eyes. "Pweas" I say in my cutest baby voice.

He sighs shaking his head. "...fine..." he breathed.

I bounced up and down in my seat "YEAH!!! Thank you Alec. Your so deliciously nice" I say giving him a big sloppy kiss on his cheek. "Angel!" he whined and I giggled childishly.

Oh, my lovely and stalkish readers I bet you don't know what's going on. Well since that evil b*tch of author SetsunaLovee confused you all with the last chapter, it's up to me-Angel- Clark Massacre to set it all straight.

SetsunaLovee-*glares* Did you just call me a B*tch.
Yes I did. It's your fault for making me weird and confusing everybody by putting up the last chapter.
SetsunaLovee-*Pouts* fine. Continue on with the story you psychotic moron.

Okat then. Alec was driving me home from that....that...that....psychiatric ward. There I said it. Are you happy you fluffed up blue monkies. I bet you are. Your all so evil for kidnapping my cockrach father. He hasn't appeared once in this story so far. I sighed. Poor cockraoch.
"Why are you sighing" Alec asked while keeping his eyes on the road.
"Oh nothing. I was just thinking about those evil fluffed up blue monkies for kidnapping my cockroach"
Alec laughed "You know your father-" I glared at him. "ok, ok Cockroach is at work". I smiled "yes I know that cross dressing cockroach is at work". Alec sarts talking again but i tunned him out and letting myself get embraced into a daydream.
I was playing tag with a parana but then those evil aliens came and took me into their evil spaceship of dooooom. They did horrible, unspeakable things to me-they made me cupcakes and they even hugged me. They're worst then those psychiatric people.

"Teddybear! Were here!" I jumped started as i heard Alec's voice. I looked around and saw we were parked infront of the apartment. "Okay then. Thanks Alecy. You are so deliciously sweet and kind, I could eat you" I say pinching his cheek. He swatted my hand away and I got out of the car. "Bye my sweet delicious and strange police officer. Oh and remember to go get my ice cream!" I said.

He laughed and and drove away to get my ice cream. That should keep him busy for a while. With that in mind I skipped melodicly inside the apartment complex. I skipped inside and made my way up the stairs to my apartment. I got my key from my back pocket and opened the door. I hurried inside and and locked the door and raced down to that cockroach's room. If anyone would have the answers to my question it would be cockraoch.

i bursted inside his room and ramage through his closet. I pulled aside a bunch of clothes and went in deeper and found his secret trunk. Yes his secret trunk. He thinks I don't know about about it. But i do. 1 month ago is when i was bore out of my mind and started looking through his stuff. That's when i stumbled across the trunk.

I hulled the trunk out and and went over to his bedside drawer, opened it and pulled out the key to the trunk. I went back to the trunk, place the key inside the lock and unlocked it. I gasped at what i saw.

A bunch of stuff-Pictures, books, trinkets all about.....me. But what caught my attention the most was a photo. I picked it up and again i gasped. It showed me standing next to that guy i saw with Mr. Harlow and a whole lot of other people. there was about 9 people plus me. What surprised me the most was when I saw that Alec and my dad were in the picture too. That made me sick to my stomach.

They said they didn't remember what happen 3 years ago too. They were lying. They were all lying to me. My dad, Alec and Lemony-wait! Lemony? I scanned the picture again and there was no sign of Lemony anywhere. I gasped. What is going on? Who are these people? Why hasn't cockraoch told me about them?

I felt a tear slide down my cheek. I felt hurt. I trully felt hurt. I looked at the picture one more time. I stared at myself in the picture. I had this really happy smile and my arm was around that guy. We were both smilling. At the bottom of the picture it read:

Venice and Angel Best Friends For Ever.

I gaped at that. Best.....Friends.......Forever......? that made me wonder, who is Lemony?

I dropped the picture and I felt hot tears welling up in my eyes. How could they do this to me? Especally cockroach! My own father. Why?

Through my tear stained eyes I saw another picture. I picked it up and looked at it. It was another group picture. This time those same people plus me were on a grassy field. They and me were smilling.
I scaned the picture and saw faded writting. I flipped it to the back and it read in black writting:

Effie Brown
Alec M. Zander
Metalic (Cockroach) Massacre
Austin Bail
Jake Grove
Cho Santiago
Echo Pandora
Dyslexie G.K. Sanchez
Venice Baker Harlow and Angel-Clark Massacre

To our dear Angel, never forget. Never.

At that momment my mind went blank and I felt myself drift off into space.

"Angel!" I sponged around. I saw a boy with almost dark brown-red hair standing there. "Hey, Echo!" I daid smiling, the boy named Echo smiled also. He came closer and sat down next to me on this grassy field. "Whats up, Echo" I asked. He scratched the back of his head and looked me directly in the eye. "I....um...gotta....tell.....you.....something......" He said nervously. I looked at him puzzled. "What?". He took a deep breath and grabbed my hands and enterwind our fingers. "Angel......I really like you.....really like you" He said slowly. I laughed "I like you too Echo. Your my friend" I said. He frown. "No. No, not like that. What I meant is I......love you....." He said...........

I blinked. What was that? A day dream? No, It looked more like a....memory. Like a flashback. I gasped! Was that a flashback? Who was that guy and why did he tell me he loved me? I wasn't gay......am I?

Just then i heard the front door being open. I jumped and put those two pictures in my pocket and hurriedly shoved the trunk into the closet and closed the closet door.
I wiped away my tears and left Cockroach's room and went in the hallway.

"Angel sweety is that you, my love!" I heard Cockroach called. "Yeah" I say and and entered the living room to see Cockroach in yet another drag queen outfit. I swear those fluffed up blue monkies did this to him. Curse you monkies.

"Hey, Cockroachy!" I say monotoned and sat down on the couch. He looked at me weird. He then sighs "I knew this day would come" he said sitting down across from me. I looked up at him in puzzled. "Huh?".

He sighed again. Why is he sighing? He better not be in cahoots with Mrs. Hurst and her sighs of death.

He looked directly at me. "Angel-Clark Massacre, I, Matelic-Grey Massacre am trully sorry" he said to me. His grey eyes began to fill with tears. I was taken back. I never saw my dad cry. Never. Not even when he got into that car accident and broke his leg. Not even when our dog Benji died or even when Grandma died. So if my dad is crying now, something is definitly wrong.

"Dad...." i say worried. His tears slid down his cheek. He looked really sad and miserable.

"Dad! what's wrong" I say getting up and sitting next to him. He took my hands and never broke eye contact. "Angel. My sweet Angel, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It was all Alec's Idea. I swear. Please forgive me" he pleaded.

Huh? What's going on? Why is he apologizing? "Dad! Why are you crying and saying sorry?"
"Angel, I have to tell you something. But before i do promise me you won't hate me" He says seriously. Now I'm worried.
"Dad I can never hate you!" I say truthfully hugging him. He hugged back.
"But, promise me anyway!" he says ouling away.
"I promise"
He took a deep breath. "Angel I've been lying to you about what happen 3 years ago! The truth is I know Exactly what happen. Every detail.....But Alec and his brother Kazuya said i'd be best to not tell you. They never told me why though.....In any case I felt I needed to protect you. So I told Lemony to watch over you. I Also told Alec to watch over you too. Buy I kept feeling there was something about Alec, That made me not trust him anymore. Something.....evil" He said fearful. I on the other hand was shocked as ninja's wearing red dresses and high heels.

for a momment no words were exchange between us.

"W-w-what?" I asked Flabergasted. Ooooh flabbergasted. I looove that word. It reminds me of pink cockroaches.

"please don't hate me Angel" he breathed.
"I don't. But answer me this....who is Lemony?" i say.
He looked at me confused. So I took out the pictures and handed it to him. "Lemony isn't in those pictures....and I met Venice today" i told him as he looked over the pictures.

his eyes widens. "Did you tell Alec?" he asked scared. I shook my head. "No"
He sighs a sigh of relief. "Good. Don't tell him okay. Don't even show them these pictures or ask anything that happen 3 years ago. Okay."

I nodded. "okay".
"Listen Angel, the thruth is Venice is your best friend. But never. Ever-"

He was interupted when we heard the door handle jiggle. "TeddyBear!" I heard Alec say from the other side. Dad stood up and handed me the pictures. "Hide them. Keep them with you!" he whispered. I shoved them into my pocket. Dad took out a piece of paper and a pen from his purse and wrote something down on it and shoved it in my pocket. "go get the door and i'll be right back." he said and scurried off to the bathroom.

I walked over and opened the door for Alec. "Hello, Teddy. I brought your Ice cream!" he said walking in. I smiled. What? I loooove Ice cream.

Alec put's the ice cream in the kitchen and turn to me. "why did you lock the door?"
I got scared. "I....Well...Be-"
"Because of that furry stalker guy" Cockroach said coming out of the bathroom.
"He was stalking me and I felt scared".
I smiled. Alec always believed dad.
"Oh! My poor baby!" Alec says and hugged dad whiled kissing his forehead. I laughed. Alec always did have a soft spot for dad.

But then my dad's words echoed in my ear-"Buy I kept feeling there was something about Alec, That made me not trust him anymore. Something.....evil".

I shivered at the feeling it gave me. But cockroach and Alec didn't notice.

"Aww baby. It's okay. Tell me his description and I'll arrest him. Because I-"
His police phine started buzzing. He picked it up. "Hello, officer Alec Zander here" He said.
then as the other person sarted talking, Alec's face had this odd look on it. "Okay. I understand" Alec said and hang up.

He turn to us. "I have to go. Trouble at the police station". we nodded. He kissed me and cockroach goodbye and left.

Cockroach locked the door and turn to face me. "Come with me Angel" he said and walked toward his room. I followed.

When we entered. Cockroach reopened the trunk and searched through it for something. After a minute or two, he finally found what his looking for.

I gasped. In his hand was my special locket. The one i came here for. How ironic. a cockroach found something i came for.

"Here! Angel" He said giving it to me. I took it. It was the locket that the doctors and the police said i refused to let go of. They said i was on the brink of dying, but i refused to let it go.

"Open it up" dad said.

As told i opened it up to reveal a small picture within it. I gaped at the picture. It had me, Venice and that other guy i saw in my flashback. What was his name again....Allie no, Alias no. Oh yeah Echo. I was in the middle of them. Venice to my right and Echo to my left. We were smilling. It looked like a nice picture.

"it's you, E-"

Dad started but i cut him off. "Yes I know me, Echo and Venice" I say.

Dad gasped "you remember?"
"Well not exactly I...I had a flashback of Echo!"

We went silent for a minute until my dad spoke up. "Do you want me to tell you what happen?"

I stared at him and stared at the picture before sitting down on his bed. "No. Just tell me what happen right before I lost my memmory" I commanded.

Dad smiled "Very Well"

------------------*-*-*-*

*Venice's*

I felt bloody hurt that he doesn't remember me. His bloody best friend. This is all Kazuya's fault. Darn him. Kazuya Momoshiro! Was this despicable man. He used people for his own dirty games. He makes you suffer and he laughed at it like it was one big joke. I hate him. His one of the main reasons why Angel lost his memory. I bet he is. He used Angel used Lemony, used everybody.
I was driving my frustrations away. I had know idea where i was going. But i think i'm bloody lost. I ended up driving 10 more minutes before i parked the car in a random parking space. I got out and looked around.

It look like i was on the badside of town. Where you know criminals, thugs, robbers dirty people live. I am really lost. maybe I should try asking for direct tions. I wiped away my tears and looked around for somebody. I saw a guy walking down the road. The odd thing he was wearing a fancy smancy white suit. But i let that go and went to asked him directions.
He walked in to some kind of old abandon building.

He was the only one around so i followed him.

I was nearly at the entranced when i heard people talking. I stopped and pulled my body over the wall and listened. Hey what can i say i'm nosy.

"Master Momoshiro! I have great news for you!" Some one said. Momoshiro? That's Kazuya's last name. Could it be? No, that's unlikely.

"What?" I froze. That....that...that voice. It sounded like ......Kazuya.

"The other day! one of our men found out that Echo Pandora and the other are still alive. We found ou where he lives" My heart sanked. What?

I moved closer to the entrance and got a good view of what's happening.

There were 4 people there 2 big strong guys were standing infront of Kazuya and s woman to the side of kazuya. Wait that's no woman that's....Cho. Cho was part of our group. she was my friend but up untill 3 years ago when Angel supposidely died she lelf.

Kazuya clapped his hands "Good. Good. Why don't we pay him a visit Cho?" Kazuya said turning Cho. Cho laughed. "Of course. Whats the address" She asked one of the 2 strong guys. "1324 Manner street". I covered my mouth to keep from gasping.

"Very well then" and with that they vanished. Literally they vanished.
I jump to my heels and ran for my car. I got in and started driving away and Started calling Echo. Warning him. I can't loose a second best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmmm......
Thanks for commenting! Really appreciate it guys!

Let me know what you think of this chapter! Is it too long? Does it make sense?

BTW--I'm gonna start a new story.....It's gonna be about a boy who takes his sister's place in an arrange marriage. So he cross dresses and becomes his sister. But his slowly falling inlove with the guy. But little did he know that he was marring a vampire, with a secret!
Sounds good? Do you wanna be a Co-Author of it? Seriously, do you? Page me if you do!