I Do Regret More Than I Admit

Gabby

"Give it back John!" I jumped up in the air, trying to get my headphones back. It absolutely spited me when he took my chance to listen to music away. Also that annoying smile he had when he felt accomplished made me want to hurt him so badly. It made me so mad!

"Nope, not until you kiss me," John brought his face closer to mine. Stupid butterflies couldn't control themselves and fluttered all over my tummy. Just the thought of our lips touching together felt unreal and somewhat of a fantasy. Of course I could never let him know, or else he'd torture me for life.

"Make me," I stuck my tongue out at him. He started to chuckle, backing away from me slowly. Then he put my headphones around my neck, gently resting it on top of my shoulders. He then pulled his face away from mine, I was very disappointed.

"Cute," he ran his fingers through the hair on the top of my head. After he finished I quickly tried to fix my hair, so that it wouldn't look terrible. Oh that boy frustrated me horribly, sometimes I just wanted to punch him in his beautiful face.

"You're so mean," I stomped my foot on the ground.

"You know you love me," he winked at me, right at me. He didn't wink at a stranger, he winked at me! "You still coming to my party?"

"Well of course. Only an idiot would miss that," I slightly smiled. John's parties were always so big and amazing. He always invited awesome bands he toured within the past. This year was apparently a surprise, he and the band wouldn't tell a single person.

"Make sure you bring Alice, Garrent hasn't stopped nagging me about her," he sounded so frustrated.

"Are they like a couple now?" I tilted my head to the side.

"He doesn't tell me anything about her," he sat down on the park bench. I sat next to him, crossing my legs. I looked in front of me, and everything looked so peaceful. Then I glanced at him, and noticed that he was looking up at the sky. "Did she talk about any of us?"

"Not really, only how much she's freaking out about seeing All Time Low in Europe next month," I sounded less excited then she ever did.

"Really? I'll email them so they can hang out," he said without really thinking about it. All Alice would do if she found out was freak out.

"She's going to love you forever," I chuckled.

"I'll tell her Garret did it, I don't need her to thank me every five seconds," he sounded so stressed.

"I will," I laid my head on his shoulders.

"I have to go, I'll text you later," he stood up, letting my head fall. I watched as we walked away. Damn he was hot
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah I know, kind of slow ):
BUT DONT FEAR
I'll try my best to make it somewhat awesome (X