I Do Regret More Than I Admit

Alice

"So Garrett wants you to come to the party, looking all hot and sexy," Gabby tried to contain her laugh after she said 'hot and sexy'. Okay, so this was what I got from that sentence. Garrett wanted me, Alice, to wear something to get in my pants. Not that I didn't totally love that idea, it was just I had nothing to wear.

"Garrett?" I tilted my head to the side with a stupid smile planted on my face. Gabby chuckled to herself, putting my head back to it's normal position.

"Yes, John told me himself," she said in a monotone type sound. Oh John, he always kept thinking about me up there, even if there really isn't much. He better had kept Gabby happy, or else I'd have to give him a stern talking to. And they hurt!

"So what did you two crazy kids talk about?" I raised one of my eyebrows. She sat down on my bed, and sighed to herself. Then I plopped down next to her, crosing my legs in curiosity.

"We actually didn't really talk about much," she fell back, staring right at the ceiling. I shook my head, with a disapproving look on my face.

"Then you and me both need something sexy to wear," I grabbed her hands, and pulled her right back up. Suprisingly I didn't fall back to the fact of lack of muscles that I had. "Let's go, we're going to the mall," I grabbed my keys off of the dresser.

"We don't have any money, remember?" She sighed and rubbed her temples. I rolled my eyes, grabbed her wrist, and started to head down the stairs. She protested and protested, but I learned how to block out sound. When we headed out of the door, she didn't stop talking, at a point I thought she might yell rape. Good thing she didn't.

"Just shut up, and don't make me duct tape your mouth," I got in the drivers seat ,after I shoved Gabby in the passenger's seat. I swear, I could probably get away with kidnap one of these days if the person wasn't so strong and knocked out.

"Fine," she sunk back into the chair. I drove in silence, maybe she thought I'd actually do it, haha. It didn't really take a lot of time to get to the mall, we could've walked, but then she could've escaped. I really had no idea why she didn't want to go shopping, it's fun and you get a bunch of hot new clothes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapter is short, and it doesn't really tell much.
BUT, next chapter is so going to be exciting(:

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE