I Do Regret More Than I Admit

Gabby

Music boomed through the speakers that spread throughout the walls in the living room. People swarmed as far as the eye could see. Everyone danced with red cups in their hands. I turned towards Alice, noticing a giant smile plastered on her face. Oh Alice, of course you'd love this party more than ever. I remember last time she brought me to one of John's parties. Actually I remember the morning much better.

Cries of Alice's voice echoed through the hallway from John's house. Her noise made my head throb. Then the poison ran through my veins, making my body shiver from the harsh drinking last night. Blurs of last night patched into my mind, wondering what the big picture really looked like.

My body turned over towards the other side, with my hand thrown onto a solid figure. It took a while to pry my eyes open, but when I did, I wished they were shut again. John's passed out body laid right next to me. To add to the dramatic affect, I knew he wasn't wearing anything underneath that blanket.

I tried my best to scramble out of the room, but I felt numb, really numb. A million pins kept jabbing at my legs and arms. I needed to get up, not want to, but I really needed to get up. This seemed so wrong in so many different ways. I prayed to god we didn't go all the way, but I knew that my prayer was too late.

"Morning sunshine," John's horrid breath hit my face. It smelt terrible, drinks mixed in with I believed to be some type of meat. I really didn't want to know what happened last night. Now, I felt so much better than to not remember anything from last night.

I knew I didn't want this. I was intoxicated. I didn't know what was going on. Everything was blurry, sanity wasn't present. Though, I couldn't help but feel something more with John. I was so wasted.


"Are you ready?" Alice's head tilted to the side as she turned her head towards me. I swallowed my dignity and put away my nerve.

"Sure I am," I weakly smiled. Then we headed in.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, stupid chapter v.v
Bad Cash D: