I Do Regret More Than I Admit

Alice

"Hello you sexy ladies," Garret oepned the door for us. He held his red cup in one hand, while trying to wrap his other arm around my waist. Did I feel those butterflies dancing in my tummy when he touched me. Of course I did, I mean he is pretty damn sexy. "John is in the living room being the life of the party.

Gabby rolled her eyes at the annoying boy that assumed she wanted to talk to John. Of course if Gabby did, then maybe an awkward silence would create something else. By some miracle it could be some sort of distraction to get me alone with Garret! Was that a terrible dream? Probably, but then again Garret wasn't the brightest neon crayon in the crayon box.

"Alice come with me your prince!" Garret ordered. He shot his hand up in the air, almost spiling his drink all over the ground. Garret hiccuped, blinking blanky into the atomosphere, like a confused puppy.

"A prince? More like a douche that can't even wrap himself in tinfoil," Gabby scowled. Garret pouted, averting his eyes to the ground. My arms wrapped around his neck, hopefully not chocking him, hugging him tightly.

"It's okay Garret bear, I think you had enough drinks though," I snatched the cup away along with my awkward laugh coming into play. Then I handed over it to Gabby, hoping that she'd either drink it or throw it away. My plans for Garret did not include him passing out whatsoever.

"I'm going to find Pat," Gabby strolled away. Her words said Pat, but I knew deep down in her heart she meant John.

Garret slouched his half concious body on top of mine. He almost collapsed, trapping me under that hot body of his. He proped his head up, staring curiously at my face. I knew that his mind at that moment, did not stare into my soul. He probably couldn't even comprehend anything deep or romantic at that point.

"I thought she would never leave," Garret rose back up to his feet. I paused for a moment, letting all of his actions sink into my mind. "Now I get you all to myself."

"Wow original," I sarcastically remarked. He gently kissed my cheek, probably sending rosey red colors up to my cheeks. Though, I never thought he had something of this kind in his mind. Never knew that boy could be somewhat romantic. What a delightful surprise.

"Come on lets go upstairs," he wiggled his eyebrows. Garret would interrupt this moment with a creeper move on me.

"No no, it's okay," I patted him on the shoulder. "Let's go converse," I giggled. He sighed as I skipped along the drunk people making out and chatting with each other. In the distance of this house, I noticed a band playing.

You make my heart b-b-beat-beating.

No way.

It can't be!

"OMG GARRETT! I can't believe you," I grabbed him by the collar of his flannel shirt. My fresh breath brushed against him as my eyes bulged out. For a second I knew that he was terrified of what might happen. "I love you so much." I squealed as I hugged him more.

"It's because I'm awesome," he nervously chuckled. His mind tried to process what was going on.

"I can't believe you invited them!" I let go of him. "You knew that I missed them, you are one of the nicest guys ever!"

"Yeah, now will you go upstairs with me?" He smiled widley. I might as well humor the boy, and let him take me away to the bedroom.

"Come on," I grabbed his wrist, dragging him up the stairs. Though when he finds out that I won't go far, I will laugh. Making out? Defitnate yes. Sex? Not tonight.

We dashed along the upstairs woodfloors, trying to find an empty room. We both decided to check behind door number one, it seemed quiet enough. We thought it might be a good idea, but it was more disturbing than good.

John and Gabby. Gabby and John on the bed. They started to undress each other, obviously not realizing someone walked in on them. I quickly, but quietly shut the door with a terrible feeling in my gut. Damn it Gabby.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO it took me about an hour to write this, because I get distracted alot.
So yeah, hope you enjoyed :DD