I Do Regret More Than I Admit

Alice

"Last night was amazing," Garrett kissed my forehead. I stared into his hypnotizing eyes, they looked so pretty when the sun started to rise. His tosseled hair looked so adorable like he was little puppy dog.

"I'm glad we're such good friends," I cheered. Did this boy actually like me? I don't think so. This happened everytime that he threw a party, he'd sleep with me and then we'd return back into normal friends.

"Yeah," his voice sounded a little too enthustiatic. I admitted if he asked me out on a proper date then maybe I'd say yes and be totally excited for it. He woudln't though, he only went with those scene queens.

"So last nights band was kick-ass," I changed the subject. Their lead singer kept smiling at me the whole night. He never did get the courage to actually say hi or make some kind of nice conversation.

"Yeah, nice guys," Garret replied.

"Who's the singer?" I tried to contain any sign of being interested in getting to know the guy.

"Kevin, and don't worry he's single," he clicked his tongue in an annoying way. I playfully punched him in the arm.

"AH!" A scream came down from the room next to us. I knew that was Gabby's voice, I bet shefound a little present in her bed. She then rushed through my door with a towel around her body.

"He was terrible wasn't he?" I made a sad face. Then she threw a pillow at me that she had held in her hand.

"I hate you all!" She screamed and then ran off to another room. Everyone knew that she had a huge crush on John since forever, so why didn't she appreciate the present?