Status: Completed

It's Not Real

Chapter 1 -The Decision-

It was a monday morning towards the beginning of my junior year and I had gotten there early. I had texted my best friends Chelsea and Emma to get there early because I had big news. When I finally saw them walking down the hall I jumped up nd gestured for them to hurry over. And when they finally got to me we all sat down in a small circle.

"So what's the news," Emma said all excited. Emma was my best friend, she was five-foot-nine, had wavy black hair and olive skin that perfectly matched her emerald green eyes. Chelsea on the other hand was blonde, and that mere aspect of her appearance made her believe that we looked alike, but we didn't. She was only five feet and I was five-foot-six, I had a bit more of a tan, her hair was straight mine was curly, and she had brown eyes.

"I have a boyfriend," I said seeing the utter shock on their faces. I saw that Emma was about to say something and I took this opportunity to finish. "But it's not real."

"Who," Chelsea asked with jealousy ozzing out of her face.

"Aaron," I said kind of shrugging. Their jaw drops and it was then that I realized they were thinking the wrong Aaron. There was a senior named Aaron and he was the only decent guy in the school and has had a girlfriend since his sophomore year. "Not that Aaron," I said and they both exhaled the long breath they had been holding.

"Oh you mean the one from work," Chelsea said. She knew because we both worked together, it was only a weekend job so it didn't relly drain us too much.

"Yeah," I said.

"Okay full details," Emma said excited. Nothing really happened to us so this seemed extremely exciting.

"Well," I started, "since chelsea took yesterday off it was pretty much just me and Aaron, and while we were closing he was being immature as usual, and I was being sarcastic and rude as usual. And then as we walked to our cars, he asked if we were friends and ofcourse I said yeah. And then he asked me for a favor." I had rambled that all out really quickly.

"So did you say yes," Emma said completely intrigued by the story.

"Well," I continued, "actually after that I started telling him what I wouldn't do. You know like drugs, sex or testifying in court." I shrugged as if the last was as common as the first two.

"Why would you need to testify in court," Chelsea said raising her eyebrow.

"You never know," I said shrugging, "well after that he asked if he was that bad, and I nodded because he was. Then he asked if I would be his fake girlfriend, he wants to make his ex angry." They were both silent for a few seconds. Then remembering something I broke the silence, "oh and his friends bet him he couldn't get a girl who wasn't a slut."

"Anything else," Chelsea said rolling her eyes.

"Yeah my car broke down on the way home," I said and then looked at both o them, "so what do you guys think."

"Cara," Emma started, "You have a job, AP and honors classes and you play three sports. You do not have time for a real boyfriend, so why would you make time for a fake one."

"Well, he goes to St. John's and I could get you into a dance," I said knowing how much he wanted to know. St. John's is an all boys school in the area that Aaron happens to attend. It is rumored that they have amazing dances and even more amazing guys.

"I still say no," Emma said sticking out her nose. Then she looked over at Chelsea hoping she would agree with her.

"I don't care what you do," she said, "I just can't believe he knows both of us and he chose you over me."

"Chelsea," Emma started laughing, "your a whore." I couldn't help myself, I began to laugh along with Emma. Chelsea just rolled her eyes, but it was true she put out alot and she threw herself at every guy. She was only jealous because she thought Aaron was gorgeous and she knew I thought he was ehh.

They both looked at me wondering what my decision was. "I think I'm going to do it," I said smiling, I mean it would be fun ... I think.