Status: Completed

It's Not Real

Chapter 10 -Volleyball-

This time he was the one driving to my house, my dad was in the backyard watching tv and my mom was out who knows where. And my little sister was locked in her room as usual, she's going through that emo phase. When I heard the doorbell ring I ran to the door to make sure he didn't ring it again. "I'm leaving," I yelled as I ran out the door locking it behind me.

"What's the rush," Aaron said following me to my car.

"We have to go before my dad sees you," I said throwing him towards the passanger seat. "I haven't explained the situation and trust me it's no use." I climbed into the car and started it racing out of here.

"Where did you learn to drive," he said giving me a terrified look.

"Fast and the furious," I said with a smirk. As we started closing in on the school I turned to him and asked, "are you sure you want to do this."

"Yeah, we have to play both sides to make it look real, besides if I don't your friends will think I'm an ass," he smiled.

"Well they wouldn't be wrong," I said wiping that smile off his face, "but it's so mucch easier lying to strangers, these are my friends." I mean Sarah usually can tell when I'm lying.

"After the game their going to attack you with questions," I said. He nodded and I parked as close to the gym as I could. I was already in my warm up shirt and my spanks were on under my sweats.

"Wait," Aaron stopped in his tracks.

"What I'm running late," I whined.

"Is that Cody guy going to be there," he said.

"Naw the football guys don't care about other sports," I shrugged and grabbed him and dragged him inside and then to where Chelsea was sitting. I made sure Chelsea was there so that Aaron didn't sit alone like an idiot. I saw the JV team was already on their second game and knew I needed to rush. "Okay, I'm late," I just about ran to the other side of the gym.

"You're late," Tammy said.

"Yeah I know, I'll warm up with the scorekeepers," I said gesturing towards the people doing score.

"Those are replacements," she gave me a sour face, "Ally and Sarah are already back there." I ran in the back where I was greeted by the judging faces of Allison and Sarah.

"Someone's late," Ally said with a suspicious look.

"Yeah, I had to pick up my boyfriend and drive him here," I said beginning to run the normal warmups.

"Oh so I finally get to meet the lucky guy," Sarah said and Allison nodded because she wanted to meet him too. I rolled my eyes and began to stretch with them, so I didn't really do all the warm ups I'm supposed to do. I warm up with Sarah before every game.

"Where is he," she said holding the ball as the JV game ended and we got ready to run onto the court.

"The one sitting by Chelsea," I said.

"He's that one," Sarah said pointing. All the girls looked over starting giggling and saying how 'cute' he was. He really wasn't that cute but everyone was very impressed by him. This may have been a good thing for me.

"Stop gossiping and go warm up," our coach yelled. Believe it or not our coach didn't yell a lot, but never the less he gets kicked out of a lot of games.

"Yeah let's start warming up," I begged and Sarah ran to the opposite side of the court and we began to warm up.