Status: Completed

It's Not Real

Chapter 12 -The Kiss-

I was near the end of our relationship, I was excited after 3 dates, a dance and about a million football games. All I had was one last game and the after party, and that is where I would be performing my most dramatic break up scene.

I ran down the hallway toward Emma and Chelsea, I had a thing of cupcakes. I opened them excited when I sat down with them. "You made cupcakes," Chelsea said grabbing one, "what's the occasion."

"We are celebrating my last day in this relationship," I said with a big smile.

"Wow how long has it been," Emma questioned before taking a bite out of the cupcake.

"2 months, 2 weeks and 3 days too long," I said with excitement.

"I thought you guys were going to go for three months," Chelsea said.

"We gave up," I said.

"Isn't it sad that that's the longest relationship any of us have had and it was fake," Emma said. It was true since none of us had ever had a relationship, Chelsea has had a few hookups, but nothing real.

"No need to remind us," I said and the bell rang for homeroom. "We can eat the rest at lunch," I yelled back as I ran upstairs to where my locker actually was. I opened my locker and everything fell out, I was never very organized. Really today when I'm running late, I bent over and picked up several books and threw them into my locker along with the cupcakes. I closed it before it fell again and this is why my books always fall out when I open my locker.

At this point I had to run to class, even though my homeroom teacher was really nice and didn't care. His room was in an odd location, you could only access it through the auditorium. And our stupid drama program built this box thin in the middle of it so now we only have narrow hallways to get around the box. During school the box entrances are covered with black curtains so no one goes in, but I know for a fact the photo class plays hide-n-go-seek in there.

As I walked past the entrance I was pulled in by my backpack. "Luckily you're the only person in this school who carries a bright orange backpack," I turned to face who ever it was who said that.

"Seriously, you're going to make me late," I said when I saw it was Cody.

"I'm just wondering who's side your sitting on today," he said shrugging.

I gve him a lost look and then it hit me, our school was the one playing Aaron's team today. "Oh shoot I completely forgot," I said, "I guess I have to sit on our side."

"Good," he said leaning in and gently placing his lips on mine. I was so shocked what the fuck was that.

I slapped him across the face, it's all I could think of, "I have a boyfriend." I said it kind of hesitantly and then as the bell rang I ran to class. Oh my god that did not just happen, that did not just happen I kept repeating that in my head.

"What happened to you," Chelsea asked as I sat next to her.

"That did not just happen," I said loudly. Did I just say that out loud, I looked at Chelsea who was confused and asked, "did I just say that out loud."

"Yeah," she said and laughed, "what's the matter jumpy you were so happy about seven minutes ago."

"Can you pinch me," I said putting my head down on my desk, "I think I'm dreaming."

"Your awake," she said laughing at me. "Can you just tell me what happened already," she said smiling. I looked at her and then pointed to the back of the room where nobody was. She nodded and we both walked to the back of the class and I spilled it to her. "Wait doesn't he have a girlfriend," Chelsea asked.

"I think so, but I'm just so lost I thought we had a mutual hate for eachother," I said putting my hand on my head as if I had a headache.