Status: Completed

It's Not Real

Chapter 6 -First Date-

"No, I'm not bringing a purse," I yelled throwing it at Chelsea who insisted that I bring one. "Chels, it's not even mine."

"Yes you are, purses are important," she said throwing it back at me.

"There is no point in purses," I said throwing it out the door and slamming it shut. "I mean money in this pocket and cell phone in this pocket," I gestured to the pocket on each side of my pants and rose my eyebrows as if it was an amazing idea. She held up some make up in both of her hands. "I have back pockets and jacket pockets," I said, "besides I don't wear makeup." Then it all registered in my head and I jumped to the otherside of my bed and yelled, "you are not putting that on my face. " She began chasing me around the room and eventually pinned me down. I am a lot weaker than I thought I was.

"I let you pick out the outfit, let me put on the make up and I will let you go," she said.

I struggled for a bit to get out from underneath her. I gave up and said, "fine." She got off and smiled triumphantly as I sat in the chair, "but you are not putting lipstick on." I could see her rolling her eyes in the mirror. She didn't do much because she knew I didn't enjoy wearing the stuff.

"Done," she said and once again smiled triumphantly.

"This is so dumb, we're seeing a movie, it will be dark," I said grabbing my jacket and running out the door towards my car. I was a little late, but she was my excuse.

I arrived at his house and made my way up to his door, but before I knocked he opened the door. "You're lat," he slammed the door and walked by me with oly those two words as a greeting. I followed rolling my eyes.

"Blame Chelsea," he rose his eyebrow at me and I continued, "first she was throwing a purse at me and then she tackled me so she could do my makeup."

"Well," he looked at me, "at least now you look presentable."

We got into his car and drove to the AMC that was in the middle of town, there were other ones, but this one was the biggest and my favorite. "So what are we watching," I said as we exited the vehicle.

"I'm guessing you want to see that Twilight movie," he said shaking his head and shutting his door.

I rolled my eyes grunted and slammed his door shut. He rose an eyebrow at me. "Only if you really want to see it ," I said bating my eyelashes obnoxously.

"Wow, the only girl I'll meet who doesn't like Twilight," he murmered under his breath. We walked out of the parking lot and towards the ticket windows. "So what do you want to see," he asked since the line was extremely short.

I looked at all the movies that were playing trying to decide what I did want to see. "Oh let's watch the Blind Side, I heard it was cute," I pointed at the sign for the movie. I then noticed we were up and I hopped forward and said, "one for The Blind Side." I reached for my pocket for my money and when I found it Aaron pushed it back down.

"Make that two," he stepped up right behind me.

"I can pay myself," I said pulling ten dollars out of my pile. He pushed it down again and quickly threw a twenty at the employee grabbed the tickets and walked away. "Fine," I caught up to him, "but I am paying for the snacks."

"I'm the guy and I am paying," he shot a stern look at me.

I rolled my eyes, "not if I get there first."

I made a mad dash for the counter, but when I was almost there he grabbed me round the waiste, spun me around and ran to the counter. "I'll take a large popcorn and a medium coke, what do you want babe," he looked down at me with a triumphant smirk.

"I want to pay myself," I whispered under my breath and he shot a stern look at me. "I'll take a small sprite and licorice, honey," I put on a cute smile. We got our stuff and we walked to the theater, since he was carying all the food I took the opportunity to slip a twenty into his pocket. I am independent and I can pay for my own stuff.