Status: Completed

It's Not Real

Chapter 9 - ... -

I walked over to the table that I usually sit at with Emma, Chelsea, Mya, Dani and Andrew. I never really knew where Mya, Dani and Andrew went at the beginning of lunch time, but they never came till about 15 minutes in. I met Emma and Chelsea, they always manage to be first in line for lunch, it's amazing.

"So what did we miss," they said as we all sat down. I was deciding in my head whether or not to tell them about my odd interaction with Cody, but I decided against it. They wouldn't care.

"Naw nothing happened," I said starting at my peanutbutter and jelly sandwitch. They just shrugged and began eating their food.

"Cara," Dani said sliding in next to me with wide eyes as if I had a story to tell. She already knew it was fake so why would I have a story. I rose my eyebrow at her needy face and she said, "don't hide it we saw you."

"Yeah, I see you too," I said taking another bite and rolling my eyes.

"No with Cody," Andrew said.

"You have to tell us the story," Mya said. Chels and Emma rose their eyebrow at me and I tried to sink into my seat and hide behind my sandwitch. "Cara, come on," she gave me a stern look.

"It was nothing, absolutely nothing," I sat up straight.

"Why would you try to hide nothing from us," Emma crossed her arms and I laughed, she just didn't have that angry intimidating effect on me.

"Just tell us what he said,"Mya demanded.

"Okay, he told me to be creful because my boyfriend is a jerk," I said using air quotes around boyfriend.

"Why does he care," Chelsea said.

"Beats me," I took a sip of my juice box and then everyone started going off about how juice boxes were dumb. They basically spent the rest of lunch making fun of me.

After school was volleyball and then off to my bf's house. I walked through the door and waved at his mom like I usually do. I walked up to his room and thenthrew my stuff on his bed and just laid down until he noticed I was there. He was at his desk doing what I was hoping was homework, but I cleared my throat to show him I was there.

"Do you know a Cody Michel," I asked curiously.

It seemed as if Aaron tensed up, he turned around and said, " yeah that guys a real jerk." I smiled and lied back giggling to myself a bit. He looked at me with an eyebrow raised, "what?"

"It's just funny because he said the exact same thing about you," I said smiling really big. He looked angry and slightly annoyed, "oh come on, you two have a lot in common and you are both kind of jerks."

"Why is he talking to you," he said.

"Umm chill I've known him since like six th grade," I said, " and he was just warning me that my boyfriend is a jerk." He just looked back to his homework. "But don't worry," I smiled really big, "I know my boyfriend would never hurt me."