Status: Done ! :3<3

Noise and Kisses

Awakening

When I awoke, I was very disoriented. All I could see was black, for a second I thought I had gone blind. Then, I came to the logical conclusion that my eyes were closed. But why? I didn’t remember falling asleep; the last thing I remembered was…
“Fuck!” I screamed, and sat up quickly.
An annoying beeping grew steadily faster as my heart rate picked up and I looked around me. My abdomen was throbbing, but I ignored it, taking in my surroundings.
I was in a bed. The sheets were white, the blankets were white, and I was getting an uncomfortable breeze on my back. Hospital, I decided. I was starting to lay down when I nurse came in.
“Good, you’re awake.” She started bustling around with IVs and monitors, and then I remembered something else.
“Bert,” I croaked, then, “Water.”
She went over to the sink and filled a paper cup with water and handed it to me.
“He’s fine sweaty. He’s actually walking around. Would you like for me to go get him?” She smiled at me; I was liking her more and more.
“Please.” I smiled back. Well, I tried. From the inside it felt like an evil grimace.
I hurt all over. Inside and out. The memory of Carlos’ rape and torture haunted me. Hung over me like a black cloud. And something else, something that happened before I went to Carlos’. The reason I was there. I couldn’t quite remember…
That’s when Bert came in. He rushed over to the side of my bed and sat down.
He brushed a loose hair away from my face and kissed me. That’s when it all came back. All of it.
I slapped him. Hard.
“What the fuck!”
He looked at me blankly.
“You cheated on me! If it weren’t for you, I would never have gone over there in the first place. YOU BASTARD!” Then I slapped him again, harder.
Seeing the pain in his face made me cry. Then he was crying. We were crying, and he was holding me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry ! I am sososososos sorry !
First year of High School . Its hectic . D:
Its been forever since I updated , but I hope you will still read .
Thank you Sammy! , for being my only & favorite commenter . <3