Status: Done ! :3<3

Noise and Kisses

Silence

Bert and I had basically just sat by the lake in the park all day, cracking jokes and smoking pot. We were in my apartment, sitting in front of my coffee table when we had our first serious moment.
“Pass me a cigarette,” I said to Bert, when I got it I ripped the filter out of it, ripped the filter in half, and put it back in the paper.
“What’d you do that for?” Bert asked me, tilting his head to the side.
He looked adorable when he did that, I smiled. “Harder hits, “I shrugged.”
It was silent for a little bit after that. That’s one thing I noticed, me and Bert can be silent for hours at a time, and it would never get awkward, we would just look at each other.
“Did you mean all that stuff?” I asked him, suddenly.
“What stuff?”
“What you said to me last night,”
“Of course I meant it, R. Why would I say it if I didn’t mean it?”
I shrugged and looked down at my feet, then noticed the time on my watch. 12 a.m.
“Het, uh, Bert?” He looked up, “I’ve got to go to… work.”
“At this ti-“He stopped himself, “Oh, okay. What time are you going to get back, I’ll wait for you.”
“Around 3. You can sleep if you want to, there’s really nothing else to do.”
He shrugged, “See you later.”
I could have sworn there was something wrong with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay , so I know it's short , but its 8am , and I haven't slept yet. Also, I'm having trouble figuring out how to get to the point I want to get . Not exactly writers block , I just can't find the words to fit the plot , because I have the story all outlined in my head , its just , I don't know . Well , comment/subscribe ! & Tell me what you do to get past your writer's block !