Status: ON HOLD

You had my heart, At least for the most part

One

“Brian!!!” I screamed at him as he came through my front door. I ran over and jumped into his waiting arms.
“Hey Calli, we’ve missed ya.” He said spinning me around.
“You should have you’ve been gone 3 ½ months!!!” After he set me back down on my feet I looked around noticing the other four guys weren’t here yet.
“Bri where’s everybody else at?” He looked out in the driveway, I ran out of the door as fast as I could down the steps and around the corner and into somebody. I fell backwards.
“Whoa” I said holding my head.
A voice pulled me out of my pained state
“Well, well, well if it isn’t Calli…” I looked up and saw Johnny and Zacky I yelled and jumped to my feet and gave Johnny a hug the turned to Zacky and gave him one too. After hugging them I looked around for Jimmy and Matt. I didn’t see them, then all of a sudden I heard the noise’s a ninja makes and turned around fast to see Jimmy standing like a ninja kneeled down a little and hand out prepared to fight. I laughed.
“Calli! My best friend in the whole wide world I missed you!” I giggled as Jimmy picked me up and hugged me like a little kid because of our height difference. I was only 5’5” and his towering 6’4”. he set me down but still held onto me as if I was going to never come back
“Jimmy you can let go now.” I said and he shook his head no
“I’m never going to let you go again!” I sighed but nodded my head.
“I guess you forgot all about me.” Said a very familiar voice, I whipped my head around only to find matt, I had liked him since our freshmen year of High School, we grew closer but he doesn’t like me back, He has a girlfriend along with the rest of the guys. I was the only single one out of our group of friends.
I smiled and said “Well I was saving the best for last.”
He smiled and opened his arms waiting for me to hug him. I walked over to him and fell into his arms, they fit perfectly around my waist, like it was meant to be, but I knew it wasn’t. I pulled away and smiled sadly at all of the guys. They were on Warped tour and then they spent 2 weeks in New York and in Miami, Florida. I had been left home Again, while the girlfriend got to go. I felt as if they kicked me out of our group of close friend. I needed to get away from here, out of California. I was going to move on with my life just like the guys had with there girlfriends. I just needed to.
♠ ♠ ♠
new story, give it a try.
i have Volleyball practice starting next week then next week on Wednesday school starts. :(