Status: ON HOLD

You had my heart, At least for the most part

Hospitals and Heartbreaks

Calli's POV

I Blinked multiple times as I opened my eyes starring into bright lights. I turned my head slowly a hospital bed? What the heck happened? I remember packing my bags again, and walking out the door, then coughing multiple times looking down and seeing.. blood? I sat up slowly as i was a doctor came in.

"Ah I see your awake Miss O'Neil, your probably wondering what happened and whats wrong, Well we ran some test while you were out and found out you have bronchitis. Don't get to worried but if the medicine doesn't work then we may have to preform surgery. Oh and were going to be keeping you here for awhile so we can make sure it doesn't worsen" He said
I looked at the window and back at him I just nodded trying to process what he had just told me, I might have to have surgery. Oh this is perfect and now I'm going to be here for longer than I thought.

2 hours later:

"Zacky shut up!" I yelled quieting the rambling man, "I'll be fine."

"Yea dude just breathe," Johnny smirked but it was quickly wiped of his face by a smack to the back of his head. "what was that for?"

"I think we all know what you was going to say next." Bri said.

"were gonna go Cal you look like your getting ready to pass out get some sleep." Jimmy said, "Cause when your better were gonna go chase the huge duck." he said excited making me giggle. Jimmy always knew how to make me laugh. I hugged and said bye to all of them. Zacky ever said he'd stay here with me if I wanted him to I declined his offer and told him to go home, and that I'd be fine.

I woke up that night feeling like I couldn't breathe, I scrambled for the hospital remote thing to call a nurse. a minute later a nurse came in I was holding my throat. She gasped and ran out then I heard my doctors name being called over the intercom. All of a sudden she ran back in and put a breathing mask on me, My doctor came running in with 2 others. He said I needed to have the surgery to unblock my airway. I was transferred to a different bed and was pushed down the hall into an elevator. Then into an surgical room where I began to lose conciseness and slip off into the blackness.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha while I was writing this I realized she didn't have a last name.... haha so it's O'Neil, original right? (:
You are amazing!(: &&thank you again to our lovely commenter's!
But it would be nice if some of our other readers commented too! Don't be a silent reader!! :)

plus we give out candy(: hehe