Status: ON HOLD

You had my heart, At least for the most part

This real life just isn't right

I lifted my head up off of my pillow I looked around, I was alone. no one was here. I gave a small sigh of relief yea i loved them being here I just need a little room. I thought of Matt. Oh Matt. I do love him i just don't know what to do. I was interrupted form my thoughts by the door opening and in came a nurse who said I was getting released today. I thanked her and changed into my normal clothes not those stupid hospital gowns. I gather my extra stuff the guys brought me from Brian's house like my toothbrush and stuff like that I put it into my bag. As I was checking to make sure I had everything the nurse came back in and I signed the paper that let me leave.

Zacky came and picked me up. When we got to Brian's house Zacky leaned over and kissed me. I pulled back,

"Zacky, I can't... Were only friends nothing more. I'm sorry." He looked pissed but it was mixed with some other emotions. He got out of the car and went inside I got my stuff but thought 'what have i just done?'

Things were definitely awkward I really hoped it wouldn't be but it was.

I really did love Matt, i finally realized that the same feeling were still there from two years ago.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back I'm sooo sorry for the very long wait!
A really close family friend died... and I had like major writers blocks so sorry again.
But I'm here now!! Whoo haha
keep up with your awesomeness! all of you guys are amazing and help keep this story going with comments! (:
&&& I'm sorry this is the shortest chapter like ever I'm sorry!! & it stinks :( *puppy dog eyes* forgive me?

P.s. comment with your favorite band (besides A7X) :)
Oh & Becca was suppose to update... but she didn't! :P but she was in Washington DC school trip.