Status: ON HOLD

You had my heart, At least for the most part

I've been gone for far to long

"Calli!!!" was the first thing i heard on Wednesday morning. I groaned and put a pillow over my head as i heard the thumping of footsteps on the stairs.

"Calli!!!! get your ass up!" I recognized the voice of Jimmy I grinned lightly. then it was silent i removed the pillow, then sat up and looked around searching for him. Then he yelled and dumped water on me. I shrieked!

"Jimmy your an ASS WHOLE!!! Ahh!" Ii jumped up and chased him down the stairs. He took a sharp turn into the kitchen. He had on socks and so did i so we started sliding on the wood floor. I cough up to him but as soon as i reached him he slipped and fell causing me to trip over him and land face first onto the floor.So now i was wet and had a bloody nose I gave him my best glare, if looks could kill.. I looked up and noticed that the 4 other members of A7X were sitting at the table. great i though. I stood up and walked to the bathroom. I fixed my bloody nose then changed into some shorts and a tank top. As i was walking down the stairs Jimmy was at the bottom apologizing over and over again with a puppy-dog look i gave in and he picked me up and spun me around.

"Calli come sit down" Brian was lightly pushing me towards the couch.

"We have something to tell you!" Zacky blurted out i giggled

"Okay what is it?" I asked excitedly.

"Your going on tour with us!!" Yelled Johnny before anyone else could even open up their mouths.

I squealed "Really!?" i said with the biggest smile ever on my face "Oh my gosh!! you guys ahh i can't wait!!" this will be my first ever time going on tour with them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok i'm soooo sorry for making you guys wait this long! i hope your not to mad? :( please forgive me

&& I might get to go see A7X in September!! Ahhh(: yay so excited!!

P.s. Please leave a comment and tell us what you think! you guys really are what keep this story going and we didn't have any new comments for our last couple of updates. So Please Comment && Subcribe