Status: ON HOLD

You had my heart, At least for the most part

Two

I paced all of my clothes into suitcases and all of my other belonging into boxes, then loaded them all into my car. I put a note on Jimmy’s car it read

Dear Jimmy, Zacky, Brian, Johnny, and Matt,
You boys know that I love you and I always will. This is my goodbye I’m leaving to move on with my life just like you guys have. I need to life my life I need to explore and find a job. I don’t like to be a third wheel when ever one of you guys has your girl over, I feel like you guys are better without me, so I’m leaving… Goodbye. Good luck with the band I’ll miss you.
Love, Calli
And Please don’t call me.

So here I am on the state border of California, leaving them and hopefully not coming back for awhile. I know it sound mean but its what I need to do.

~~~~~~~One year ½ Later~~~~~~~
So here I am new and improved Calli, I now live in New York. I’m a Professional Concert/music photographer and I work for ‘Rolling Stone’ but right now all i do is sit in a tiny office. I want to be on tour and not stay in one place. So i quite.

I’m packing up all of my photographer stuff my camera, Len’s, est. I packed that and my clothes in the trunk of my black Kia Soul. I’m leaving New York because I don’t belong here I belong in California in Huntington Beach, away from the guys though, so right now I’m driving out to California, and I’m scared because I haven’t been there since I left.

In California…
So here I am in California, So I’m now sitting in my hotel room that has an amazing view of the ocean, I decided that I was bored so I headed down to the lobby and out the door. Walking up the sidewalks I was just looking around remembering my old life here with the guys, I missed them but I know there busy in the studio and all, I still follow all of there success and I’m happy for them I always will be.
My old black flip flop hitting the sidewalk as I made my way around Huntington Beach, the air was hot but there was a breeze, my jean shorts and BMTH tank were perfect for this weather, my blue eyes were hidden by a pair of aviator’s and my brown hair was in a loose side braid and off of my neck. I made a right turn following the sidewalk as I collided with a body I fell back and landed on my bottom.
“Umph.” I said as I made contact with the hot sidewalk.
“I’m so sorry… I didn’t mean to… I wasn’t watching where I wa-” I cut him off with
“Its fine, I’m fine.” I got up and dusted off my shorts. I looked up and into the eyes of mister Zacky Baker. I gulped and excused my self before he found out who I was and I didn’t want to face what I’ve been running from the last year and ½.
♠ ♠ ♠
so i finally updated :)
so come comments wouldn't hurt or subscriber's.
& Thank ya to my 4 subscribers

And i don't know If I really like this... cause I suck at writing but I'm trying my best :)