Status: ON HOLD

You had my heart, At least for the most part

chapter three

I walked around the corner then took off running towards my Hotel watching out for people and objects as I did.

Zacky’s P.O.V.

“Guys I swear it was her!” I exclaimed to the guys who all sat on the couches and looked at me like I had lost my mind. Johnny opened his mouths to say something but then closed it. Brian was the first one to speak up.
“It was probably just some girl that looked like her.”
“Guys I swear it was her, it looked just like her, just like Calli, our Calli.” I said trying to convince the four guys sitting on the couch.

“Why would she come back after a year and a half, she left because she said we were basically ignoring her so she left.” said Johnny. Matt just sat there starring at the ground by his feet.

“Whatever I know what I saw believe me or not I don’t care it was her.” I said as I walked to the front door. I turned around and saw the Johnny, Jimmy, Brian, and Matt they were all standing up, I looked at them questionably (sp).

“Well were coming with you to see if it is her or not.” said Brian. I nodded.

Callie’s (normal) P.O.V.

I looked back to see he followed, he didn’t. Crap. I dropped my hotel key. I jogged back to where I bumped into Zack. I looked around on the ground and saw it sticking out by the wall. I quickly picked it up and turned around to see all five members of A7X. I gulped and quickly ducked behind an old women walking the opposite way. I heard a familiar voice yell ‘There she is guys!’ I gulped loudly and took off running making sure my cell phone and room key didn’t fall out.

To Be continued… haha [sorry i've always wanted to do that :)]
♠ ♠ ♠
no but it will be continued. :)
well I'm going to sleep tomorrow's Monday :(
Nighty-night