Status: ON HOLD

You had my heart, At least for the most part

Why?

Calli"s POV

"CRAP!" I yelled when I fell face first. Soon five familar faces were surrounding me, "Calli?! Is that you?" Zacky asked worriedly. I didn't answer instead I got up as quickly as possible and tried to push pass them but Matt grabbed me and they started carrying me to their cherry red jeep. I struggled and tried to fight against him but Matt just held me tighter, "No I'm not letting you go until we get home where your gonna explain why in the world you left! Got it?!" He yelled until I stopped fighting.

There was no use Matt had used what i called "The M Shadows" voice. You know it was the kind of voice where any words he said meant he was serious and if you went against him your pretty much are screwed. Soon we arrived at the house I haven't been to for one year and a half. Matt was for some reason was still carrying me until he set me down on one of the leather couch. Soon Johnny, Zacky, Matt, Brian, and Jimmy were surrounding me with questioning, worried looks. Exactually everyone except Matt he just looked plain ticked off. I looked at th floor not able to handle their expressions towards me.

"Why?" They asked at the same time. I just shrugged, "I don't know, I mean whats the big deal you guys were moving on with your lives and well I was just here. I felt alone, and like a third wheel." I explained with tears in my eyes I looked up at everyone they seemed to feel bad and wishing to know what to say but didn't. Zacky was the first to speak, "Calli you know we love you. And you know you weren't the third wheel because we love ya no matter what." he said as he hugged me, by then the tears were free falling onto my cheeks. I nodded, "I'm sorry guys." everyone came and gave me a bear hug. But Matt had left the room, and it made the tears falling even harder.

What have I done to my friendship with Matt?
♠ ♠ ♠
BOO-YA!!! SCORE ONE FOR BECCA!!! (i mean demongirl1243!) hehe....I'm the new co-writer so if you don't like it well then you can go suck it! if you don't care well your just plain awesome!

anyway... Well as I said eariler I'm the new co-writer since I offered to xBubblegumSmilex and since of course we BFF"S!!!! so there will be more regular updates as possible and I hope there will be comments cause I offer skittles and very colorful unicorns if you do!

P.S xBubblegumSmilex I actually title my chapters!!! lol XD