Status: ON HOLD

You had my heart, At least for the most part

mending all broken hearts

Callie's POV

Brian said I could stay here for awhile at his place. I didn't want to at first but then I caved in remembering old memories of all of us hanging out together, I just think he doesn't want me to leave them again. Later that night Bri and Zacky drove me to go get my things from the hotel and checkout.
"Guys I know I hurt you but I just wish Matt would forgive me." I said, my eyes getting blurry I tried to blink back the tears.

"Awe, Cal, he'll come around he hasn't been the same since you left. just give him some time." said Zack, Brian nodded while focusing on the road.

"I just want things to go back to normal back to the way we were." I said sadly.

~~~Later that night at Brian's house~~~

I got voted to cook tonight but I'm not the best cook so I just ordered Chinese food. All the guys were here, it was their guys night but they said I could be here. After the food got here we all went into the living room and spread out everywhere I ended up between Jimmy and Matt. 'well this is going to be interesting' I thought. I had no idea what movie they picked out, I'm not a huge scary movie fan. Bri turned the lights off as the title rolled onto the screen. 'Nightmare on Elm street.' Great. I pulled my dark fuzzy blanket over my body prepared to take cover if needed. about 50 minutes into the movie...

"Don't go in there....Don't!" I mumbled as I covered up my face with the blanket and jumped to my right, almost on Matt. I tried to scoot away but I was in being pulled closer to him, I finally gave up and fell close to him. He didn't do anything he still had the same blank look on his face. I sighed and felt my eyes grow heavy. I didn't fight it but right before I was completely asleep I swear I felt an arm go around me and pull me into him closer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi Its Mandy!!!(: Whoo Update hehe
as you can tell I have a co-writer(: my bestie Becca!! Whoo comment and I'll give you Sour-patch Kids!

p.s. Becca I titled this chapter :P haha