Status: ON HOLD

You had my heart, At least for the most part

She left!

Matt's POV

I can't believe Calli's back! I mean yes I'm glad to have her back but also still pissed she left in the first place. We were supposed to have a guys night but since Calli's back and we don't need her disappearing again we let her come over. We're watching "Nightmare On Elm Street." which is like a awesome movie! RIGHT???

"Don't go in there!....Don't!" Calli mumbled before she shrieked and praticaly sat on me. She went to pull away but I kept her there missing holding her and having her close. She started falling asleep and I wrapped my arm around her and tucked the blanket around her. I noticed everyone one was watching me once I got up and left. I was going out for a smoke and soon joined by Zacky and sighed I knew what he was going to ask, "What Zacky?" I asked nicely (well alittle bit) He looked at me as we both lit up a cig.

"You know what. Why are you being a jerk to Calli? I mean we just got her back and I of all people know you missed her and felt like it was your fault for her leaving Matt." Zacky said I sighed and took a long drag, "Well I mean one minute she's here next minute she is gone. Next then you know its one and a half years later and we just happen to see her. How I'm I supposed to feel Zacky because I don't know how to." I snapped

I stomped my cig out and turned my back to him, "Matt.." He said and put a hand on my shoulder but I shrugged it off.

*sigh* "Dude get over it! Yes I know she left, yes I two don't know how to feel. But we should be happy she's back and forgive and forget." he replied clamly I still shrugged, "Matt I know she left at a bad time but you need to let it go."

"But Zack she left the day before I was actually going to tell her I loved her and she left saying how we all moved on with our lives with girlfriends and the band. But really I didn't move on and if I wanted yo move on with my life and my futrue I wanted it to be with her and she left us!" I yelled as I turned to him.

Zacky just nodded, "I know! Don't you think I know that?!" He yelled back and left went back inside with a loud door slam.

God, why does everything I do seem to go bad?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe...YA! Mandy bring it! I updated too! so put that in your sour patch kids and eat it! lol jk XD So another update from wonderful me!! YAY!! PARTY! *throws skittles into the air and dances with gir* ya anway...not very good but I'm getting the hang of it right????

Well please comment it makes Mandy and me very happy and its just cool to know our readers actually like us. Please check out my story : Time For Change please! I really need more readers and commenters it put smiles on me face!!!! qucik question for you all do answer: Do you want me to help Mandy out or what? just wondering cause I don't want to work on a story that people don't want me too.

P.S Mandy skittles are better than sour patch kids because sour patch kids are GROSS!