Status: ON HOLD

You had my heart, At least for the most part

finding out

Callie's POV

I woke up on a couch, when I sat up the events from last night appeared in my head. Matt being mad at me, watching 'Nightmare on Elm Street.', and falling asleep and then someone pulling me into them. 'Matt, wait no he hates me why would he do that?" I thought 'it must have been Jimmy.'

After I ate breakfast and sat around doing nothing for about 2 hours, I decided what I was going to do for the day, walk around Huntington Beach. I got dressed in some denim shorts, and an A7X tank, then I slipped on my Chucks and headed out the door. As I walked around I just let my feet lead me where ever. I stopped and looked up at the house I stopped at, Matt's. I turned but before I could make it past the fence the front door opened.

"Callie is that you?" I heard him ask. I turned around to face him.

" Yea...um...Hi. Matt." I said not really sure of what to say.

"So. Um. I was just going to go over to Zack's house, grab him then head to Jimmy's... Y-you wanna come with?" he asked "I mean if you want...you don't have to if you-" I cut him off from his rambling.

"Um Yea sure, its not like I was going to do anything today." I smiled as I walked over to his black SUV. I got in, it was pretty award for about half the ride then he finally spoke up.

"Where did you go when you, left." He asked, I looked at him and saw a small flash of sadness on his face but he quickly hid it with a small smile in my direction.

"I went to New York and became a photographer."

"But... Why. Why did you leave?" He asked with sadness in his voice. My vision became blurry I tried to blink back the tears.

"I had to Matt..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Screw you Becca!! :P hehe i love you :)
And all of our wonderful commenter's and subscribers!!!! Sour-Patch kids for you!! Sour. Sweet. Gone. (: haha Skittles SUCK Becca!!! Don't listen to her lol I really hope you guys like Becca helping me write this(: she really is helping me a lot!

~~~~Commenters:
YourStalk3r6661
KellShadows
xXLostXSoulXLoverXx

P.S. Becca Gir is mine yea. so back off. =D jk

&& I really do love all of you guys you Rock!! oh And I'm sorry I suck at spelling so yea. haha