Status: ON HOLD

You had my heart, At least for the most part

Rain

Calli's POV

"I had to Matt I couldn't live here anymore." I whispered not meeting his gaze.

Matt slamed on the steering wheel, "God dang it! No you didn't!! I-WE loved you and you just threw that back in our faces and said we were basically leaving you and you left! So no you didn't Calli." He screamed

I was in tears, " I HATE YOU MATT SANDERS!" I yelled we had just stopped at a stop light and I jumped out of the car racing down the highway far away from Matt. I started to slow down after twenty-minutes of running when it started raining.

"Nice! Just very classic! I have a bad moment and it RAINS!" I screamed I began walking towards Brian's house to collect my stuff and go to a hotel but a voice stopped me when I was half way there and soaking wet and shivering, "CALLI!" The guys screamed well everyone but Matt.

He wasn't even there.

I continued to walk I had made my choice because Matt was right they did love and I threw all back in they're faces. I began to cry harder than I did before and just ran then I wanted to be alone.

But of course since god oh-so loves me I fell and didn't bother getting up and cried. Soon Zacky was carrying me bridal style and the guys were walking to Brian's BMW truck. Zacky sat in the back with me still in his lap crying. I couldn't seem to stop.

"shhh...Calli its ok. We're glad we found you. We're glad that your here." He whispered as he gently rocked me back and fourth. Brian wrapped a towel around me and we drove to Zacky's place where Matt was. As soon as we all walked in Matt scowled, "So I see you found her." he growled

Zacky handed me to Johnny, I had finally stopped crying and now I just wanted to sleep forever.

Zacky stomped over to Matt, "You know what Matt?! Just shut-up! If you hate Calli then you can leave right now! Because this girl right here is soaking wet, tired, and has been crying way too much so just leave if your gonna be like this." He yelled at Matt giving a shove.

Matt then sighed and sat on the couch. Zacky came back towards me, "Come on, lets get you some warm clothes and something to eat ok?" I nodded then sniffled a bit. Jimmy scowled at Matt before turning to me, "I think she caught a cold out there."

I coughed and curled closer to Johnny.

Getting warm was all a blur to me, I was tired, sick, and just wanted to be left alone. The guys put me in one of the guest bedrooms and were surrounding me watching, "Blade" They hadn't said much too me except that they love me and told me never to leave again, to which I nodded for them.

I curled to Zacky and fell asleep and as far as I know Matt fell asleep downstairs to where the guys said they wanted to talk to him.But were most likely waiting for me to fall asleep.

Great.
♠ ♠ ♠
First off I would just like to say sour patch kids are sour-sweet-BARF! and Mandy? don't say screw you cause YOUR NOT MY TYPE! lol XD (pun intended) lol

So here's another chapter! So smile and be happy darn it! and comment PLEASE!!!!! because comments are sexy. and I will give you SKITTLES not lame sour patch barf! lol Hopefully Mandy-bee will update soon I can't say when but I'm sure it will be soon.

this is too the AWESOME COOLEST commenters ALIVE!:

KellShadows
xXLostXSoulXLoverXx

thanks for commenting cause you are AWESOME!

P.S Mandy? I'm better at updating than you! :P lol jk And gir is MINE! cause HE LOVES SKITTLES