Status: ON HOLD

You had my heart, At least for the most part

I Dare You Move.

Matt's POV

After the guys talked to me I realize how much of a dick I was to Callie. I love her but, I don't know how to tell her. I always have loved her, I've never had this much trouble getting a girl but Callie, man Callie was a completely different story. She was beautiful, funny, nice and she was always there for me. But I just had to go and screw it all up. Now she hates me, and probably doesn't even want to talk to me ever again, I need to make it up to her.

Callie's POV

I layed in bed the next day, eating Ben and Jerry's, and watching movies. It was like a bad break up but we never were together, I mean I wish we were together. I sneezed like every 15 minutes, stupid cold. I just wish he would forgive me for leaving, I had to do it so why doesn't he just get it through that thick head of his. Ugh. He just makes me so mad, one minute I love everything about him and the next I don't even want to be in the same room as him.

Zacky walked in and leaned on the doorway. I gave him my best questionably look.

"Hows my girl doing today?" He asked

"I feel like crap." I patted the spot on the bed next to me, he just shook his head.

"I don't really feel like getting a cold especially since we have to leave for a tour in just a week." I frowned as he said this.

"Zacky I just don't know what I did that was so wrong.... I mean yea i left but I had to... w-why can't he understand that?" I said as tears started streaming down my cheeks.

"Cal, can't you see he like you. just give him some space he'll come around.
♠ ♠ ♠
you are amazing! and I'm inviting you to my super awesome bat cave but Becca's not invited(: Haha take that!
Comments = awesomness &= more updates(:

Smile, Happy looks good on you. (:

You guys are what keeps this story going, keep it up!

P.S. Becca whatever... :) & Dang it they won Gir over with M&M's!!! :) haha