Welcome to the family

Jack and needles

unknown pov

Currently everyone was seated in the living room. A bottle of Jack in each of our hands. We were discussing the girl that Syn brought ins fate. He was pretty pissed when he got back the other day, an now he wants to get rid of the little kid.

"Guys she's just a fucking kid." I told everyone.

"Yeah, but she she stole my fucking money! Were supposed to be feared! An not have to worry about petty theft. I think we should kill the little bitch and hang her body on a flagpole to show that Avenged Sevenfold shouldn't be messed with." Syn said from his spot on the couch.

"Oh I could use my new knife!" Rev piped in.

"I still don't want to kill the kid, guys. Sure we should be feared, but whats killing one kid going to do for us?" I asked as I took a swig of Jack.

"That's true" Vengeance said.

We might be a gang, but we prefer to do things the smart way, like plan things out before we do it. That way we don't just get ourselves killed. But that doesn't mean we don't do things that are dangerous.

"I got an idea." Christ said as he sat straight up in the recliner he was relaxing in.

"What? we let her go?" Syn said then snorted.

"Ha-ha, no. I was thinking that we keep her as a maid or something."

'Damn short shit had a good idea for once.' I thought as I thought his idea over.

"Well our place is starting to get really messy." I said as I looked at all of the guys.

"Damn, an I wanted to use my new knife." The Rev said with a little frown.

"For once I liked your idea" I said to Christ as I stood up and stretched. "Syn she's going to be your responsibility."

"Me? Why?"

"Because you brought her here. So if anything happens it's your problem." I told him as I walked out of the room. 'I'm not in the mood to listen to Syn's bullshit.' I thought as I grabbed another Jack from the fridge.

Arabella's POV

You know, when I imagined being kidnapped, I imagined I'd be in a dark scary dungeon and have the place smell like rotting flesh and dead body's littered around the room. I diffidently didn't imagine being in a guest bedroom.

The room was all White with a wooden floor. There was a window on the side of the room and a lamp on the side of the small lamp.

I was laying on top of the covers. My body was laying straight because of the lack of pillows on the small bed that took up most of the space in the room.

Slowly I sit up and walk over to the window and looked down. I was on the second floor, way to high for me to jump.

I hear the door be unlocked and thrown open "Hey kid, get over here." I looked at the guy and saw that it was the Syn guy who knocked me out.
Thinking it was a wise decision I walk over to him.

He grabs my arm roughly and pulls me out of the room and down a few halls.

"Look kid your my responsibility now. So I'm going to do the thing I do to all of my possessions." Syn said as he opened a dark room and dragged me inside before he turned on the lights and locked the door.

"An what's that?" I asked him, I could tell he heard the fear in my voice because he smirked at me.

"I brand them." Syn said as he started to walk towards me, which in turn made me step back. Which was a big mistake might I add because I felt something hit the back of my leg, which made me fall backwards.

Instantly Syn was on top of me. He cuffed one of my arms facing down wards and made my right arm face up wards.

I watched as he got off of me and walk over to a cupboard and pull something out. When he turned around I saw that he was holding a tattoo gun.

I started to shake, I hated needles.
♠ ♠ ♠
The mansion and there house

I really liked writing this chapter, it made me feel kinda evil XD
Please leave me comments and don't forget to sunscribe.
Tell me what you like and didn't like th the chapter.

I love how I have Jimmy acting in this chapter/ in the story.