Welcome to the family

Tinkerbell

Arabella's pov

After my run in with Syn I went down the stairs. I haven't explored the first floor yet, so I thought it would be a new adventure for me and If I'm lucky I can find a way to escape.

Slowly as I decent the stairs I look around the area the stairs led to. The room was really nice looking, something I wasn't expecting because a lot of guys live here.

Once I reached the bottom of the stairs I noticed that I wasn't the only one in the room. There was a short guy, well compared to the other guys I've seen.

Trying to be sneaky, I quietly walked past him and tried to go into the other room.

"Hey girl, get me a beer out of the fridge."

Looking back I saw that the guy that was laying on the couch, was looking at me. Slowly I nodded my head and headed into what I'm guessing is the kitchen.

I walked over to the fridge and opened it. I scanned the fridge looking for the beer, standing on my tipy toes didn't help me that much.

"What are you doing?" I heard a voice ask me from behind.

"um, uh." was all I got out as I turned around and saw this big buff guy standing in the kitchen with me. The guy was really tall, maybe around six feet tall. He had short hair and lots of tattoos. He also wasn't wearing a shirt.

"T-the guy in the living room told me to get him a beer." I studdered out, I really didn't want this guy to hit me.

The guy only noded his head once then came over to me. I closed my eyes because I thought he was going to hit me but reopened them when I heard bottles clanking together. The tall guy was standing over me and was reaching into the fridge.

"Here." The guy said as he handed me a beer bottle, "Tell short shit that if he wants a beer to get someone taller." He said then ruffled my hair.

I accepted the beer and was about to leave the kitchen but stopped when I relised what the guy said, so I turned back to him.

"I am not short." I said as I put my hands on my hips and huffed.

"Um, yeah ya are kid."

"No I'm not and my name's not kid it's Arabella." I usually have a lot of pationce but this guy is getting on my nerves.

"What ever you say Tinkerbell.Oh you can call me Shadz." The buff guy-Shadz said as he ruffled my hair again then walked away from me.

'I really need to excape this place.' I thought as I went to give the guy-short shit his beer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tada, told you all that this was going to be a cute chapter. Anyway please comment and subscribe. Tell your friends about the story.

Oh and check out this amazing A7X/Harry potter story. It's really good.