Welcome to the family

locked up

Three, I've spent three freaking days in this damn hell hole. I'm extremilly worried about my mom, she has no money and no way of getting money without my help. What did the doctors saw about her? Is she still ill or is she doing better? Did the cancer spread?

I had so many thoughts running through my mind that I thought it was going to explode.

I was currently laying on my uncomfortable bed and was staring up at the ceiling. I'm guessing it was pretty late because it was pitchblack out-side and the little lamp I had in my room wasn't really doing anything.

I sighed as I got up from my bed and walked over to the door and tried opening it, it was still locked.

Earlier in the day I had managed to kick Vengeance in the crotch because he threw me over his shoulder, an well it didn't end well.

I managed to sprain my writ from when he dropped me and I was also locked up in my aweful room.

I let another sigh excape my lips as I tuen back around and walk back to my bed. I wasn't tired, in fact I was very much awake.

I got under the covers and curled up into a ball and closed my eyes. I was kinda amazed that I actreally fell asleep.

The sun shined brightly through my window, it shined into my eyes and woke me from my dreams. Today was my birthday and I was exited, my dad promised me that he'd take me fishing. I quickly jumped out of my bed and gathered up some clothes to change into after my shower.

After I was clean and dressed I practally ran out of the bathroom and into the kitchen. I was hoping my mom made me some french toast covered in surgar.

When I got to the kitched I didn't smell french toast cooking, instead I saw my mother sitting at the kitchen table crying.

"What wrong mom?" I asked her as I took a seat next to her.

"He left us, you fother left us." My mother said as he started to cry some more.

That was the day I started to hate my birthdays, they always brought up bad memoried.


I let out a mumbled sniffle as I baried my face into my pillow, I was still sleeping when a small tear excaped from my eye and I didn't even flinch when someones thumb wiped away the lone tear.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it took me so long to update, I've been getting ready for school, which starts tomorrow for me.

Please leave me awesome comments and don't forget to subscribe.

I swear on my life that the next chapter will be longer.

I wonder who wiped away her tear.... you guys tell me.