Three Damn Words

7.

I smiled in content, as I put a spoonful of chocolate ice cream into my mouth. Alex was watching me from across the couch.

‘What?’ I asked, with my mouth full.

Alex chuckled.

‘Nothing.’ He shook his head and turned towards the TV.

I watched him for a few seconds, thinking why he turned up on my door step completely depressed. I tried not to pry, but I wanted to help him.

‘Okay, spill.’ I stated, as I put the empty box of ice cream on the coffee table.

I turned towards Alex, who was watching ‘The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack’. I know he had a hard time keeping his gaze on the TV.

We sat for a moment in silence, before Alex closed his eyes and inhaled.

‘I’m really tired.’ He stated and my brows furrowed.

‘Is that why you look completely depressed?’ I asked, as I tried to make myself comfortable.

He was silent, before he opened his eyes and looked at me.

‘I have no inspiration at all. I haven’t slept in a few days and Matt is seriously getting on my nerves…’

Matt..? Oh yeah, Matt Flyzik, their tour manager. Jack mentioned him a few times, but I have never met him…

My mouth opened and I didn’t know what to say. Seriously, what was I supposed to say..?

‘Plus, Jack’s been talking about Ami and nothing else. It gets kind of annoying after a few hours.’ Alex muttered and I smiled slightly.

‘That’s what happens when a person likes someone…’ I muttered, as I looked down at my hands.

Silence.

‘How can I help you get over your problems?’ I asked suddenly, looking up at Alex.

Alex looked at me, before a smile broke out on his face.

‘Give me hug.’ He stated and I grinned.

I snaked my arms around his neck put my head on his shoulder. I hoped that this was going to help…

~~~”~~~

My eyes fluttered open and I saw a blank TV screen. The lights were off and the digital clock beside the TV read 3:00 in the morning.

I yawned slightly and noticed that my comfortable pillow was breathing.

I blinked my eyes and looked up. The light from the TV showed that my pillow was Alex. I felt something tug my heart, but I ignored it.

The events from our day rushed back to me and a smile tugged my lips. We hugged, made an apple pie, ate ice cream, watched TV, tried to sing various songs and then we unintentionally fell asleep…

Carefully, I put my head on Alex’s chest and closed my eyes.

This felt very good. As if we were in a fairytale…
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, this one's shorter, than the other one's, but personally, I love this one. :] It's cute. Very cute. <3

The next few chapters will be a bit... Emotional, I guess. No, no one's going to die. Nor get killed, or injured. I kind of already revealed a bit what'll happen... xD Or maybe not..?

The heat is killing me. Expect a few more updates, before I get inspiration again. :]

Love you all. <3 Thanks for reading. :]