Status: Still new, haven't made anymore chapters. WORKING ON IT!

The Adventures of Lake View High

Capitolo Uno

I woke up this morning feeling lucky. I looked to my left and spotted my alarm clock far away.

6:03 AM TUESDAY, OCTOBER 5TH

It blinked to me. I smiled and I got out of bed. Okay, Sara you’ve got about 45 minutes to do your thing. After that, YOU HAVE TO GET STARTED ON YOUR PROJECT!
I thought to myself. I sighed audibly and I made my way to the shared bathroom me and my little brother shared. I did my shindig and I got out of the shower about 20 minutes later, feeling fresh and smelling like lavender. Yum, I thought. Today, I was going to wear my white tank top, along with my black vest, skinnies and my gladiator sandals. I wasn’t much of a dresser. In fact, I didn’t bother going shopping every weekend. I just wore what I spotted first and put it together.

“Sara, are you up, sweetie?” My mother croaked outside of my room. I slightly giggled and I replied,
“Yeah, I’ll be down in a second!” I giggled quietly again and I got my stuff. Oh well, no project. Whateverrr! I thought to myself as I walked downstairs.

“Good morning mum, morning Daddy!” I greeted cheerfully as I kissed mum’s cheek and side hugged my dad. My dad just clicked his tongue and went back to eating his toast. That was his type of good morning. It annoyed mum when she first got married to him. After 22 years of marriage, I think she still gets annoyed.

I grabbed a piece of cinnamon bun and looked at the oven time. 7:20 AM.

“Mkay, mummy, I’m gonna go now. Bye!” I called and I went out to walk to school.
School wasn’t too far; it was only about 15 minutes away. If I’m lucky, I’ll just get a ride from Cindy Venda, my best friend who gets/bugs a ride from her older brother. As I ate my bun (which by the way, is YUM!), a screeching car raced to the sidewalk, almost taking me down.

“WHOA! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?! YEESH! I thought you were kidding about hating me, Kevin!” I screamed at Cindy’s older brother, Kevin. Although the windows were rolled up, I could hear a bit of bickering inside the car. I looked down to the ground, and saw my cinnamon bun roll away. Kevin owes me three times now.

I then proceeded to the backseat and get in. It was the usual routine of when they came to ‘pick’ me up. I glared at Kevin through the rear-view mirror and he just winked and clicked his tongue. Cindy saw, and hit his chest hard.

“Sorry about that, Sara. He needs to go back to driving school. Apologise, Kevin!” Cindy declared. I just shook my head a don’t worry and I put my bag down beside me.

“Don’t worry about it. Hey, by the way, you kind of dropped my breakfast. You owe me breakfast. And you owe me for almost running me over,” I said knowingly. Kevin rolled his eyes and had started driving.

Well, this is certainly a good way to start the good luck.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got one subscriber. yay? haha. anyways, I don't know how to do italics, or anything, so yeahh. i'll edit the first two 'chapters' when I find out how. :D