Status: Like it? Comment!!

Here On Planet Earth!?

Sebastian Mick Micheals was your almost ordinary teenager. With a abusing step father, a mother in a coma and being bullied at school-life is hell. He hated his life, every darn minute of it.
But then he meets this crazy lady named Hoodini. Hoodini offers sebastian what seemed like an ordinary black box? but in fact it wasn't so ordinary, far from it actually.

The little black box actaully ended up sucking him into this alternate world, where anything and I mean anything is possible.

There his meets Lemony and Mick. Everything seemed fine and Sebastian like this new strange world. But when Mick asks Sebastian to pretend to be him, things get complicated. But thank gosh he has Lemony who helps him survive this new world.

But it suddenly becomes tough when he finds out that pretending to be someone else is tough especially if that person happens to be royalty. Things get even more hecktic when Sebastian finds himself falling for one of his servants. Hmm....How will things turn out for Sebastian? Who is Hoodini? And Why did Mick want to switch places with Sebastian? Well Stay tune...er i mean read and find out!

This is a Slash! BoyxBoy. Guy on guy stuff. Don't like don't read.

The story, plots and characters are mine!! That's right mine.

Steal it and I will personally come to your house, tie you up and force you to watch Dora The Explore.