Status: Updates may be a little slow at first.

Healing

Chapter 1

Destry POV

I was sitting in the library and I could feel his eyes on me, the eyes of Adam Tyler.

I've had a crush on Adam for 2 years, he has sandy brown coloured hair, green eyes and to add to the hotness he wears glasses.

I was sitting minding my own business when someone sits next to me.

“I noticed you always sit here on your own so I thought I'd come say hey.” I look sideways and see that the voice is coming from Adam..

I rip a piece of paper from my note book and write “Probably because I don't have any friends.” I hand it to him.

“Why not?” he says confusedly.

“Because people think I'm a freak.” I write, I really hope Adam doesn't think I'm a freak because I don't talk.

“Do you not want to speak to me?” he tilts his head to the side when I hand him another piece of paper.

“I don't talk, I have not spoken to a single person since I was 12.” then the memory's begin to flood back into my mind, I usually keep them locked away at the back of my mind.

“Why?” he asks curiously.

“I can't tell you, no one knows.. sorry.” I hand the paper to him.

“Oh okay, fair enough.” Adam smiles.

RRIINNNNGGGG goes the bell, Adam stands up.

“Well, I'll catch you around..” he says.

“Destry. See ya.” I write.

“Destry, nice name, well see ya.” he walks off to go to his next class.

I can not believe Adam Tyler just talked to me..

I walk slowly to my next class and I stop at the bathroom on the way.

When I get into a cubical I lean over the toilet and shove my fingers down my throat, I throw up the contents of my lunch. When my stomach is empty I take a stick of gum out of my pocket and put it in my mouth before I go to class.

“Destry, your late.” she shakes her head and turns back to the board.

The class rolls by slowly, I hate Wednesday afternoons because I have a double of this shit.

When the bell goes I get up quickly and exit the school and begin my walk home, mum has my car today so I had to walk.

When I get home my sister Bridget is sitting in the lounge with one of her friends watching t.v.

“Hey Des.” she calls out and I wave at her.

I go straight up to my room and put down my bag, I'm in the mood for music so I turn my Ipod dock on.

Knock knock.

I bang on the wall to let whoever is knocking on my door know they can come in.

Bridget walks in with her friend, I wave at them and I get up to write on my whiteboard.

“I was thinking, do you wanna dye and cut my hair for me later?” I write to Bridget.

“Yeah, if you want, I'll call mum and ask her to bring home some dye, what colour?” she asks.

“Black.” I write before I lay back down on my bed.

“Okay.” she leaves the room and closes my door.

I slowly drift off to sleep listening to my favourite band, Black Veil Brides.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this is another new story but this one is a co-write with a friend of mine, her mibba name is Sairebear, she's new so make her welcome everyone :)