Status: Updates may be a little slow at first.

Healing

Chapter 6

Adam’s POV

Before going to lunch I got called to the principals office. I grabbed my books chucked them into my locker and walked down the hall. I knocked on the door.

“Hello Adam come in..” Mr Green says putting his newspaper down.

“Uh Miss Potts said you wanted to see me.” I say.

“Yes I did actually I-” he paused.

“I notice you have cuts on your arms.. so I just wanted to check up with you to see if you ok and..” he paused again and looked at me.

“Yes I’m fine” I lie coving the cuts up.

“Well you know Adam if something is wrong you .. you know you can tell us and we can do something about it, I know you might say there’s nothing wrong but I would like you to see the councillor it may help.” he tells me.

I walk out of Mr Green's office swearing in my head.

I grab my lunch and go outside I see Destry sitting alone I walk over and asked if I could sit with him.

“Yeah sure you can.” he writes, I smile and sit next to him.

He looks at my arm and see blood red scars that are really deep I notice him looking at them and I quickly cover them up.

“I.. I fell.” he turns to look at me with one eye brow raised and then he get a piece of paper.

“Oh come on I know scars like that when I see them you were cutting yourself weren’t you?”

“It’s a long story” I shrug.

“Oh well I’m a great listener so try me.” he writes.

“Well when I was four my father died and my mother was already a recovering alcoholic and she has recently be abusing me for the last four years..” I tell him.

“My brother hates me.” I says with tears filling my eyes, Destry puts his arm around me the bell rings .

“Hey I don’t really want to go to class do you want to skip it with me and go someone else I can’t go to class looking like this” I say quietly.

“You look fine.” Destry writes and rolls his eyes.

“Where should we go?” I asked him.

“My house?” he writes in his beautiful hand writing.