Status: Updates may be a little slow at first.

Healing

Chapter 7

Destry POV

Adam said he didn't feel like going to class and he asked me to skip with him, I of course said yes because I'd do anything for him.

“Where should we go?” he asks me.

“My house?” I suggest.

“Sure!” Adam says happily.

He follows me to the front of the school and to my car.

“I hope no one saw us leave..” Adam says nervously when were out of the school.

I just shake my head and grin as I drive.

“Woah, your house is huge..” Adam trails off as I pull into the drive way.

I just shrug and get out of the car, once were inside I throw my bag carelessly onto the floor and walk up the stairs to my room.

“Niicceee.” Adam says as he observes my room.

”It's not that great. I write in the front of a note book and show him.

He lifts the sleeve of his jumper to itch at the freshly cut wounds, I grab both his hands in mine and look into his pretty green eyes. He gives me a sad smiles and brings a hand up to stroke my cheek.

“Destry.. Your beautiful.” he tells me, I go bright red and pull away.

“You must be blind Adam.” I write.

“I'm not.” he says wrapping his arms around my waist causing me to blush and even deeper red.

“Whatever you say..” I turn around so I'm facing him, he brings his face up close to mine and I chew on my bottom lip.

“Can I kiss you?” he asks quietly and I nod, he starts to lean in and *knock, knock, knock*

We both sigh and I bang on the wall.

“Hey Des I was- oh sorry, I didn't know you has company..” My father trails off, I realise that that Adam's arms are still around my waist and I pull away.

“I'm Adam.” he walks forward to shake hands with my father.

“Nice to meet you Adam, I'm Tom. Destry's father.” my dad shakes his hand back.

“Well, I'll leave you boys to it.” he walks out and shuts the door behind him.

“Sorry..” I write to Adam.

“Now, where were we?” he smiles as he comes back over and wraps his arms around my waist.

I wrap my arms around his neck and lean in, I feel his soft lips brush against mine and he kisses me a bit deeper, I feel light headed but I like it, this just has me wanting more and more of Adam Tyler..
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for the massive wait on this chapter, things have been pretty hectic lately.
<3Brooke.