Status: Updates may be a little slow at first.

Healing

Chapter 8

“That was breath taking.” I smile.

“What should we do now?” I ask Destry.

He passes me a piece of paper that says “How about a game?”

I nod in agreement as we walk into a big room, in the middle of the room was a big black leather couch and on the floor was a xbox with two controllers.

“Shall I chose a game?” I ask, Destry noda and pointed to the glass cabnet. I spot Call Of Duty Black Ops I grab it.

“How about this one?” I say with a smile.

Destry nods and takes it from me, he walks over to the xbox, puts the disc in and hands me a controller.

“Sit down.” he said in the note that he passed me.

I sit on the black couch next to Destry and we begin to play. After about an hour my phone rings.

“Hello?” I say, A loud angry voice starts shouting at me.

“Where are you Adam?” my mother screams.

“Oh hey mum I’m at a friend’s place what did you want?” I asked her calmly and sigh.

“Your brother and your Nan are coming over for dinner, it’s already 6:30. They’ll be here at 8, so I need you to come home and make dinner.” she says.

“Yeah sure I’ll be home soon.” I sigh.

“Sorry I have to go home, we should hangout soon.” I say with a smile.

I kissed him on the cheek and got up, he grabbed my wrist “Wait let me drive you home.” the note says.

“Thanks, but I don’t think it’s safe for you to come over.. My mum’s out at the pub and my step father will be home drunk and aggressive. I don’t want to put you though that, I’ll just catch a bus, thanks for the offer though.” I smile, pick my bag up and walk out of the house.