Status: In progess

Imperfection

The Beginning.

Not everyone was perfect.Sungmin learned it the hard way.The night he met Kyuhyun seemed to be less than perfect.They had met at a club.Sungmin was just sitting at the bar watching his friend,Eunhyuk,dancing.He was still on his first drink when he came up.

"Bloody Mary,bartender."He said,sitting on the stool next to Sungmin.Sungmin glance over to him,then just ignored him.Eunhyuk was coming back,his arm around a brunette male's shoulders."Minnie!This guy is incredible!"Eunhyuk yelled,smiling brightly.The brunette looked at him and smiled."I'm Lee Donghae."He said,bowing.

Sungmin could've sworn he saw fangs in this Lee Donghae's mouth.He shook his head,pushing his drink away."Sungmin!"He said,nodding his head to Donghae."Come on,Hae!Lets dance more!"Eunhyuk said,pulling the other back to the dance floor.

Sungmin turned to the bar and took a sip of his drink.The person next to him was staring.He knew because he could practically feel the eyes on him."Can I help you?"he mumbled,holding his drink with both hands now.There was no answer.He frowned and looked at him.

The man smirked,putting the cup of red liquid to his lips."Your friend sounds pretty drunk.Donghae isn't."he said.Sungmin stared at him."What are you talking about?That boy sounded drunk too."Sungmin replied,scowling.

"My name is Kyuhyun.."The man muttered.Sungmin shrugged and stood up."Nice to meet you then,Kyuhyun.But I have to go."Kyuhyun stopped him."Your friend isn't here anymore.He left with Hae."

Sungmin paused and looked around the dance floor.He frowned when he didn't see Eunhyuk or the other person he was with.Sungmin turned to Kyuhyun."How did you know that?You didn't even look."

Kyuhyun smirked,and this time he saw it.Right there,sticking out of Kyuhyun's mouth,was a fang.Sungmin stumbled back and gasped.Kyuhyun stood up,walking toward the smaller male.Sungmin stepped back and glared at him."Look,YOU!Stay away from me!"He yelled,hurriedly leaving.Kyuhyun smiled,watching him.'I don't think I will.'Kyuhyun thought,smirking to himself.