Status: In progess

Imperfection

Third Encounter "Frustration"

Sungmin was not happy.He kept seeing that vampire every where he went.He couldn't even leave his dorm without running into him.His thoughts withered when his phone rang.He sat up in bed and,without checking it,answered,"Hello?""SUNGMIN HYUNG!"a voice replied,screeching in his ear."Wookie!Don't yell into the phone!"

"Neh,anyways!Guess who got back today!"

"Who?"

"Aw hyung,you're suppose to guess."

"I don't like guessing.Just tell me."

The boy sighed into the phone."You're no fun."

Sungmin could tell he was pouting and chuckled softly."And you're no good at stalling.So spit it out."

Ryeowook laughed,"Hankyung hyung is back!He brought Henli and Zhou Mi too!"

Sungmin froze."K-kyung hyung?That means Heechul hyung is here too..."

Ryeowook squealed."I know!We get to see them all the time now!"

"What do you mean all the time,Ryeowook-ah?"

"Hyung!They moved here!Back to Seoul!Henli's starting Uni tomorrow!"

Sungmin's mouth opened in shock."Why?!They told you be-"A knock sounded throughout his dorm."Hold on,Wookie."He stood up and walked toward the front door.He cursed himself for not having a peephole.Another knock."Ya!I'm coming!"He yelled out,opening the door.

"Hello Min-ah.Did you miss me?"Sungmin stared at the man before him,his mouth hanging open."Minnie,you're suppose to say yes."The man said,smirking.

"Hyung.."he whispered,his eyes beginning to water.He let go of the door and tackled the other."Heechul hyung!"he sobbed.

Kyuhyun stood in the shadows watching the scene before him.His lip curled up in anger as he turned and walked away.'Kim Heechul.You're back again.But this time I won't let you win.'
♠ ♠ ♠
There's a TWIST in this story I decided to add at the last minute.This is the only one I could work on for the day.Took me two classes.Which is weird,it isn't much but it's something :] Enjoy!Your Eyes is being worked on by my AngelBlurr now!