Status: In progess

Imperfection

Fourth Encounter

Kyuhyun growled,throwing another bottle at the wall.He turned to the person behind and glared."This isn't working.Donghae-sshi.Why isn't this working?!"He said,a deadly glint in his crimson eyes.

"Kyu-ah."Donghae said,a blank look on his face."Have you learned about him?Like research?"He turned toward the computer in front of him and turned it on.Kyuhyun frowned,mentally slapping himself."No,hyung.I did not."He said between his teeth.Donghae nodded and stood up."Then you have a job to do.I have to go now,Hyuk doesn't like being alone."He grinned and disappeared.

~

Sungmin sighed softly,nuzzling into the warmth wrapped around him.His eyes flew open when he heard a chuckle."Ah,you're up now."The voice said.He sat up and rubbed his eyes sleepily."Hyung..."he mumbled.

"Hmm?"He felt a hand gently caressing his cheek.He leaned into the touch,opening his eyes."What time is it?"He placed his hand on top of the other's.His hyung sat up and stretched."I don't know.Probably six or something."Sungmin's eyes widened."Heechul!Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!I'm going to be late to class!"He shot out of bed.Heechul ran his hands through his bleach blonde hair,smirking.

Sungmin ran to the bathroom turning on the water.He frowned and leaned against the door way."Hyung..."Heechul looked up at him,slowly crawling to the end of the bed."Something bothering you?"He purred."Do you know someone called Kyuhyun?"Sungmin said,biting his lip.Heechul stopped what he was doing."Why...?"Sungmin looked away from him and went back into the bathroom."I keep seeing him around.I think he's stalking me or someth-Wha?"He stared at Heechul,his back against the wall.Heechul put his head down,the steaming hot water hitting his back.

"Hy-hyung?""Listen to me,Min."he said,nuzzling his neck."Stay away from.I don't want something to happen to you."Sungmin tensed."Hyung.."Heechul gently kissed the corner of his mouth."Please.Stay away."Sungmin closed his eyes and nodded.

~

Kyuhyun stared at the computer screen frowning.'There's nothing here..Why is there nothing here..?'He growled in frustration and leaned back in his chair.He heard the door open and glared at the intruder."Kibummie.."He said.

Kibum froze and turned to him,smiling awkwardly."Ah..Kyu...You're home.."Kyuhyun nodded and turned to the screen."Hyung...help."He said,pointing at the screen.

~

Sungmin grabbed his bag and stuffed some papers into it."Hyung,I have to go soon."He mumbled,raking his fingers through his wet hair.Heechul sat on the couch,a towel sitting on top of his head.

He approached him,bending over to look at him.A hand touched his hair and he smiled softly."Min."Heechul said,twirling a piece of his hair between his fingers.Sungmin blinked,staring at him."Y-yes hyung?"He replied.He pulled Sungmin forward slowly."Min."He said again,the other almost laying in his lap.Sungmin tried to pull away but failed.He fell into his lap,breathing deeply.

"Hyung,I have to.."He shut his mouth when his hyung kissed his forehead.His eyes widened a fraction,his mouth falling open.Heechul kissed the tip of his nose,the corner of his mouth,then his lips.Sungmin's eyes fluttered shut as he leaned into the kiss.He hesitantly placed his hands on Heechul's shoulders.Heechul ran his tongue across his lips which earned him a gasp.He plunged his tongue into the cavern,exploring whatever he could reach.

Sungmin's grip on his shoulders tightened and he moaned.When air became necessary,they pulled away.Heechul placed small kisses on his jaw and down to his neck.He nipped the skin and pulled his shirt off.Sungmin tilted his head back,giving his hyung more access.Heechul smirked,running his fingers down his side and pausing at the waist of his jeans.

"Hyung.."Sungmin whispered,gasping when warmth surrounded his nipple.He arched his back,moaning when Heechul took the nipple into his mouth.Heechul nibbled and tugged on it,pinching and rolling the other between his fingers.He pulled away from the appendage and kissed the corner of his mouth again."You can't leave this room today..Hyung needs you.."He said,unzipping the other's pants.

Sungmin nodded,shutting his eyes tightly.He tugged his pants down,boxers following along with them.He smirked,running his nail across the head of his cock.Sungmin's eyes fluttered opened and he gasped,pulling his hyung into a rough kiss.Heechul responded eagerly,slowly pumping his half-hard erection.He hurriedly tore his hyung's shirt off,licking and biting newly exposed skin.Heechul groaned,pausing his movement causing Sungmin to whimper.

He bucked his hips,begging his hyung to keep moving.Heechul pulled his hand away,licking the pre-come from his fingers."Bend over the table."He demanded,looking at Sungmin.He obeyed,stepping out of his jeans.He shivered once his back hit the cold surface of the table and moaned,pumping his erection quickly.He whimpered when he felt a hand stop him."I didn't say you could do anything else,Min."He said,pulling his hand away.

Heechul lightly kissed his thigh,biting it gently.He ran his fingers down the hard organ,gathering more pre-come on the tips of his fingers.Sungmin bucked his hips,his head hitting the table.Heechul smirked,blowing warm air over the tip of his organ,making him thrash."Don't t-tease..ahh!"He arched his back,crying out in pleasure.Heechul licked the tip,moaning at the taste.He engulfed the head,expertly licking the slit.Sungmin bit his lip,his eyes dark with lust.He placed a hand on his hyung's head and pushed down impatiently.His hyung pulled away,pushing his hand away."Min,be patient."He said,licking the thick vein on his cock.He placed three fingers on his lips,coaxing him to take them.Sungmin pulled the fingers into his mouth,sucking and licking them sloppily.He moaned when his hyung took his cock into his mouth,bobbing his head slowly.

Heechul pulled his fingers away,teasingly rubbing them across his entrance.He arched his back,pushing against the teasing fingers.His mouth opened in a silent scream when the appendage pushed past the ring of his entrance,tears gathering in the corners of his eyes.His hyung kissed his neck,murmuring against it.He added another finger and the other screamed in pain,the tears now pouring from his eyes."Ssh..It'll only hurt for a little.Relax."He said,kissing him softly.He began to scissor his fingers,stretching him.

He grinned when Sungmin screamed in pleasure."Ah found it."He bent his fingers again,adding a third one while the other was distracted."P-please!"He said,pushing against his hyung's fingers.He smiled,grabbing his cock and pumping slowly."Please what?""Fuck!Please fuck me hyung!"He said,flushed in pleasure and shame."What was that?"He said,bending his fingers again.Sungmin thrashed,moaning loudly."H-hyung..aahhh..Inside p-please ngh!"He pulled away,taking his jeans off.Sungmin looked up at him,blushing at the sight.Heechul moaned,pumping his own hardened flesh.

"Hyung..."Sungmin whimpered,squirming in front of him.Heechul grabbed Sungmin's arms and pulled him up.He sat on the couch,Sungmin sitting in his lap.They both moaned when their erections touched.He pulled him up,placing his erection at the younger's entrance.Slowly,he pulled him down,his eyes rolling to the back of his head at the tightness.He bit his lip to keep from screaming in pain.His hyung stopped and he realized he was filled to the hilt.

"When you're ready."He said,nuzzling his face into the other's neck.He moaned when the younger moved experimentally."H-hyung.."He mewled,clutching the arms holding his hips.He made a sound in response,barely controlling himself."W-will you turn me?"His eyes widened and he pulled away."W-what?""I think it's my turn now."He said,smiling softly.Heechul moaned,pulling the other down.Sungmin threw his head back,his mouth dropping open in a silent scream.

Heechul grabbed his hair,pulling him down backwards."F-fuck!"He growled,pounding into the other.His nails dug into his hyung's arms as he cried out in pleasure."H-hyung!Nngh p-p-please ah!"Sungmin gasped out,grabbing at his cock and pumping in rhythm with his hyung's pace."S-so close!"Heechul groaned,grabbing the other by his neck and pulling him up.

Sungmin moaned,bouncing on his hyung's cock.Heechul growled,gently biting his neck.He grabbed his head,pushing him closer.He licked the juncture of his neck and bit,drawing blood."Ahh!"He threw his head back again,his hyung's pace getting erratic.He moaned,knowing he couldn't hold back any longer.He buried his fangs deep into his neck,moaning at the sweet taste.Sungmin growled,cumming so hard he blacked out.Heechul groaned,releasing himself into the younger and pulling away from his neck,licking the last of the blood away.

'First time and you pass out.'He groaned,lifting the other off of his lap.He quickly dressed himself and the other,sighing.He carried him to his room bridal style.

~

Kyuhyun saw red."It didn't fucking work!"He yelled,grabbing Kibum by his shirt.Kibum scowled."Maybe if you'd let me go,I could get it to work.Who are you looking for anyway?"Kyuhyun let him go,his eyes going back to their regular color.

"Lee Sungmin."He said,sitting down on the couch behind Kibum."Lee...Sungmin?"Kibum said,frowning."Yes,why?"Kibum sat in the computer chair and spun to face him."He's part of Kim Heechul's clan.A very dangerous clan,Kyu.You don't have a clan."Kyuhyun chuckled."He's human.Last I checked,Heechul doesn't have humans in his clan.Plus,you and Hae-hyung are my clan."Kibum frowned,running his fingers through his hair.

"Kyu.."Kibum started,sighing.Kyuhyun looked up at him."It happened."Kibum nodded putting his head down.Kyuhyun snarled,his nails digging into holes into the couch.
♠ ♠ ♠
I told myself I wasnt going to finish the 7th chapter of Your Eyes until I post this.Now that it's posted,I shall start working on it NOW.Hehe also,be on the look out for some Holiday fanfics ^^