Status: Active:)

In Over Our Heads

Chapter 1

I am so bored right now. Ugh! I just want to do something. I get up and changedurl=http://www.polyvore.com/in_over_our_heads_chp-[url=]Text[/url]1/set?.embedder=1511209&.mid=embed&id=26109250]Text[/url] As, soon as I’m done getting ready I run downstairs. As I walk into the kitchen I see my Mom and my Dad eating breakfast at the table.

“ Good morning guys!” I say not really acknowledging the fact that they are unusually quiet.
Something must be wrong because they won’t even look at me.
“ What’s Wrong ?” I say trying to look them in the eyes.
“ Nothing sweetie. nothing at all.” I could already tell she was lying ! My mom Isn’t a very good liar.
“ Oh God . It’s something bad Is’nt it!”
“No… Well maybe?” What the hell? Well maybe?
“ Oh God ! Am I adopted? I always knew something was wrong with my hair being black and your ‘s being brown.”I stated sounding upset.
“ No nothing like that! It’s just that your father found a job .”
“Really ! That’s great!” My dad has been looking for a job for a year now.
“ yeah but, It’s in Washington!” why the hell would it be in Washington? I am not leaving my Friends!
“What? I don’t Want to move! I have a boyfriend Mom , and a best friend. Gosh! Please I don’t wanna!”
I state in a whiny tone.
“Well we are your parents , so therefore we are in charge. I’m sorry sweetie but, we have to move!”
“ Whatever!” I huff and run into my room and slam the door. Sliding down the door Tears fall relentlessly down my face. I curl into a ball and let a strangled sob as, I think about leaving the love of my life behind.
About an hour later, I make my way down stairs to apologize to my parents for acting like a brat.
As I make my way down stairs I can hear my parents talking to someone on the phone!
“ Yeah. We told her.”
“We don’t know yet”
“It’s in my husband ‘s blood, but she might not.”
“Ok. I Won’t. I need to make sure that , If something happens to us you’ll take care of her!”
“Thank you Billy! We’ll be there in the within the next few days.”
“kay.Bye” What the hell are they talking about ? If something happens to my parents?
I walk in the kitchen .
“” Hey ,mom! I just wanted to apologize to you guys because I was not listening so, I’m sorry!”
“ It’s fine honey! “ getting up she hugs me.
“ you might want to start packing. We are leaving
Tomorrow morning.”
“What?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's boring, this is my first story on this website. stick to this story. It's going to get better I promise! If I get atleast six comments, I'll submit a new chapter!!Thanx for reading.