Flock

Rocky

Rocky was a young fellow. He liked to hang around with his friends, getting drunk a lot. But Rocky was the son of Ryan and Ann, making him more trouble than expected. Rocky's real name was Ryann Peter Ross (Born before Ryan Ross, the name was just a coincidence) but, because Ryann was a girls name that was made up of the names Ryan and Ann, he went by the name Rocky. He did gain a boys middle name though, Peter. Rocky decided to keep that as Peter, because Pete didn't go with the rest of his name. When he was at school though, teachers wouldn't call him Rocky, but called him Ryann which ticked him off a bit.

Rocky was from Ireland, making him Irish and giving him a distinctive "Irish accent". Of course, he hated this, because of all the stereotypical stuff going around. He hated people covering accents in a "nutshell". There are different parts to a country and different accents for everyone.

Rocky had a few friends that he was grateful for. One was Paul, who he'd been friends with for the longest.

Paul. Paul was a funny guy. Not in the amusing way, but the more peculiar way. Paul wasn't the most normal person you could meet, but that was one of his qualities, to Rocky.

Rocky and Paul, maybe some of the closest friends ever...