FiveNinety

Going home

The next day came and the doctor wanted to check on Eric but of course like the last few days someone was in there with him, this time it was Matt and Alba.

"Well now, you sure have friends that really love you. Every day I've came in here you've had someone in here with you." The doctor smiled. 

"Yeah I'm blessed to have friends like all of them." Eric smiled back. 

"Just like we're blessed to have you still in our lives." Right as Alba said that, Jessica walked inside. 

"There's my beautiful girl." Eric grinned making Jessica blush. 

"Awuah." The doctor cooed then started checking Eric's vital signs and also his wound on his side. After she was done she said, "Everything looks really good."

"Good enough for him to go home?" Jessica asked hopeful. 

"I don't see why not. I'll go write up the discharge papers then have you on your way." 

"Yay." Jessica clapped while giggling which they all lightly laughed with her. 

The doctor left and they just hung around and chatted while waiting. Beau had called Eric on his way to the hospital asking if he needed anything so Eric told him to stop by his apartment to get him a change of clothes so Beau said he would. 

A little while later the doctor came back with the papers for Eric to sign so he can leave. Right as he was signing them Beau had shown up. 

"You're free to leave now." The doctor said after he was done signing. The doctor had also said that for the next month to not do anything strenuous like heavy lifting or making love, but when she had said the last part the others had snickered. And she had wanted him to try to relax as much as possible until he was fully healed. He had absorbable stitches so when the cut was fully healed the stitches would disappear on their own. 

After the doctor got done talking she gave him a prescription for some pain killers then left. With that everyone stepped out so Eric could change, Jessica stayed in there and helped him. After he was done they left the hospital.  

"So do you still have your job at Hot Topic?" Eric asks Jessica as they walk out. 

"Yup." She nodded, "I called them the next day after...after everything happened and they were understanding and gave me a week or so off."

"Well that's good." He smiled and kissed her cheek. 

Since Jessica nor Eric had their vehicles there, Beau gave them a ride. 

"Whose place are we going to?" Beau asked after they got into his car. 

"Starbones first." Eric called out with a smile, "I've been craving it all day."

They chuckled and went to a Starbucks then once they got their drinks they all went to Eric's place. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took long to get this chapter out.