Status: Active (First Priority)

Colour

Lexie's Libido

Alexandra’s shift ended quite late on the Friday evening, she was putting on her jacket about half seven and she ruffled her fingers through her hair once she had pulled it from the bobble. She wandered back into the dining area of the café where Josh was finishing locking up.

“Out on the prowl tonight are you, Lex?” He asked, glancing over his shoulder at her.

She nodded slightly, “Yeah. All on my lonesome as well,” She pouted, “I usually take a couple with me because when I disappear they still have each other but everyone’s busy,” She sighed before stuffing her hands in her jacket pockets.

“Poor you,” He said unsympathetically, “So you’re still going out on your own?”

Alexandra wandered over to him and bunked herself up onto the counter before returning her hands to her pockets, “Yup,” She replied, “Unless...” She trailed off with a suggestive tone in her voice before glancing over at Josh with an innocent smile.

He turned to look over his shoulder at her when her voice faded with an expectant look, “Dare I ask... Unless what?”

“You could come with me,” She clarified.

His eyebrow rose, “I’m not a couple, Lex. You go off and pull someone but no-one’s left for me to talk to,” He shrugged before turning to her, “Slightly unfair, don’t you think?”

“You can pull too,” She waved her hands majestically, “Then neither of us will be on our own,”

“I’m not going out purposely to hook up with someone,” He rolled his eyes, almost offended by the suggestion, “I’m not you,”

Alexandra chose to ignore the underlying disapproving tone in his voice, “But you could meet your dream girl! The one we were talking about the other day,”

“With the clubs you go to I highly doubt it,” He retorted.

“Dude, seriously, stop with the snide remarks please,” She sighed.

Josh didn’t acknowledge that he’d heard her and continued the conversation but she knew he would stop.

“Lexie, I’m not going out to sit there like an idiot while you find someone you can score with and leave me,” He spoke resolutely.

Alexandra sighed, “I suppose you’re right. We both know what happened last time you came out with me. If I can’t find anyone we could find ourselves in the same situation again,” She vaguely reminisced, trying not to smile.

Josh shook his head and looked sternly over at her, “Is that never talking about it again?” He raised both his eyebrows expectantly.

“Sorry,” She pretended to zip her lips, “Still though, it was a lot of fun,” She murmured, eyeing his face carefully. She felt her nervous stomach settle when she saw the corners of his lips twitch up into a light smile.

That night wasn’t really supposed to happen but Alexandra didn’t regret it. And that little twitch of a smile showed her that Josh didn’t regret it either. It was just never to be mentioned again if she was to keep her job.

Josh’s smile soon disappeared and he glanced over at her again almost warningly. She nodded in comprehension just as his phone rang.

Alexandra couldn’t stop herself from overhearing his side of the conversation.

“Hello? Oh, hey man, what’s up?” He paused, “Uh... Tonight?” At this Alexandra looked up as Josh did and they caught each other’s eyes, “Where are you guys going?” There was a long pause, “I don’t know... I wasn’t really planning on going out tonight,” He watched Alexandra’s eyes light up and her plump pink lips twitched into a smile. He sighed, “Okay, is it okay if I bring someone with me?” Her smile turned into a grin, “Yes it’s a girl,” Josh rolled his eyes and she laughed, “Well she’s here so I’m not going to say that. You’re in with a chance though because she’s after someone tonight,” He replied, skilfully dodging the handful of sugar packets Alexandra threw at him, “Yeah it is Lexie,” He laughed lightly, “She’d probably let you,” She frowned deeply, “Alright mate, yeah. Okay, I’ll see you later,” He hung up.

Alexandra looked up at him with a raised eyebrow and folded her arms across her chest, clearing her throat.

“What?” He frowned.

“What the hell was that?” She demanded.

“That was me getting you some company for tonight,” He replied simply as he headed into the back, “You should be grateful,”

She shook her head, “I’m going,” She jumped off the counter.

“Okay, I’ll pick you up at ten; don’t be pissed at me when I come to get you,” He called after her.

She mocked him slightly before grabbing another handful of sugar packets from the table by the door and threw them up in the air like confetti before making a swift exit.

“Lexie that better not have been you throwing stuff!” She heard him shout through.

Just before the front door closed behind her, she yelled back, “Would I do that, Boss-Man?”

=====

At around ten past ten that night, there was a knock on Alexandra’s front door. She pulled herself up from the couch and gently fluffed up her naturally wavy hair in the mirror near the door. She pulled it open and smiled lightly at Josh.

“Hey,” She greeted, grabbing her bag from the table by the door.

Josh was still eyeing her up as she came back to the door, “Uh... Hi,” He didn’t sound so sure.

She raised her eyebrows at him, “What’s wrong?”

“You look really pretty,” He complimented unsurely.

Her eyebrows shot up in surprise and she smiled, “Thanks,” She replied, “But why do you sound so shocked about that? I can scrub up quite nicely if the occasion calls for it,”

“I just didn’t expect you to be wearing that...” He eyed her outfit again.

She looked down at her mink-gold coloured dress and then looked back up at him, “What’s wrong with it?” She frowned.

“Nothing, I just expected you to be wearing something a bit more... ‘Obvious’,” He chose his words carefully.

“Obvious...” She repeated to herself, trying to let the word sink in, “What exactly did you expect me to be wearing?”

“Maybe hot pants and a strip of material covering your boobs,” He gestured to where his own would be if he was female.

“I’m not a prostitute Joshua- I like to believe I have more tact than that,” She rolled her eyes and stepped outside, closing the front door behind her and locking it, “Besides, I win people over with my wit, charm and sense of humour, not by flaunting my body. I like to have some mystery in my seduction technique,” She smirked as he guided her over to the taxi.

“I’m glad you didn’t live up to my low expectations,” He mentioned as he pulled open the door for her.

Her dark brown eyes flickered with hurt for a very brief second before she put her poker face back on. Then again she couldn’t be sure it’d ever left her. She’d worn it for so long now even she couldn’t tell whether it was real or not anymore.

She did what she did best- She bottled it up and acted as though it didn’t faze her.

“Somewhere in that sentence, I think there may possibly be some form of compliment,” She rolled her eyes and got into the cab.

Josh wandered around the other side of the car and got in before telling the driver where they were going.

“So who’s going tonight?” Alexandra asked as she put on her seatbelt.

“Connor, Ryan and Liam,” He replied, pulling out his phone and beginning to text.

“Have I met any of them before? The names sound familiar,” She mused.

“You’ve met Ryan. He was at the café the other week. I introduced you,” He said.

“Oh yeah, I remember,” Alexandra nodded, “He was a nice guy,”

“He has a girlfriend,” Josh mentioned swiftly.

She rolled her eyes and huffed, “I didn’t mean anything by that; I was just making a statement,”

“Oh right,” He nodded.

She stared out of the window for a minute or two before looking back at Josh with a relatively stony expression, “What’s your problem with me today?”

He glanced over at her, “I thought I asked you not to be pissed at me when I came to pick you up?” He sighed, returning his gaze to his phone.

“It’s hard not to be annoyed when you’re being funny with me for no reason. What’ve I done, Josh?”

“You haven’t done anything,” He shrugged.

“So what’s with you today?” She urged.

He shook his head in denial, “Nothing. I don’t even know why you’re pissed at me to be honest,”

“You keep making sly remarks at me. I can’t make a comment today without you saying something back with some disapproving tone or look on your face,” She folded her arms across her chest, “Like when you were on the phone in the café and you said something like ‘yeah she’d probably let you’ when you were talking about me. You look me in the eye and tell me your mate hadn’t made some distasteful, inappropriate remark,” She demanded.

Josh didn’t even dare look up at her. They both knew that what she was saying was true. Josh just hadn’t realised how much it’d hurt Alexandra. She does what she does because she doesn’t want to hold onto a hope of finding something she didn’t believe existed but she never wanted to be labelled as a slut. She never saw herself as one because she never actually thought about what she was doing but she despised the look she saw in the eyes of the people she cared about as they labelled her.

If she looked back and thought about what she did she’d probably rethink her actions. She was, after all, sleeping with at least two different boys a month. That makes twenty-four in a year and she’d been doing this for almost three years now. She knew their names when it happened but not often their last names. If you asked her to name them, she’d barely be able to remember four or five at a push.

She knew that she couldn’t keep doing this forever. At some stage in her life she’d have to stop; she couldn’t go out to clubs to find someone and get laid when she got past a certain age. It was odd enough when she looked and saw someone over the age of thirty there- They looked out of place.

But until then, she’d distract herself from the reality that at some point she’d be alone.

“Lexie...” Josh trailed off, looking up at her.

“Josh I do what I do because I’m not going to delude myself. You may not agree with it but don’t look at me like that. Don’t give me that disapproving look that I see in girls’ eyes when I leave clubs with a guy. They don’t bother me but seeing one of my close friends looking at me like that really hurts,” She was forcing back her tears. She refused to cry in front of him. She was stronger than this.

Besides, she didn’t want to ruin her make-up.

Josh sighed and reached over, gently rubbing her arm, “I’m sorry. I don’t mean to hurt you but I can’t help the way I feel about your situation. The fact is Lexie,” He began, reaching down to take her hand, “You’re a great girl. You’re beautiful, you’re funny, you’re just all round incredible and you deserve better than one night stands,” He spoke honestly, “You deserve to be respected by men and not seen as a girl with a reputation. As much as you don’t believe in it, you deserve someone who’s going to love you irrelevant of whether you’re going to love them back or not. What’s wrong with having sex with the same person for the next few decades? What’s wrong with being with one person and having feelings for them? You’re still capable of being attracted to people and you can still like someone, care about someone, even if you don’t love them. What’s wrong with that?” He asked quietly as curiosity laced in his words.

Alexandra bit her lip, closed her eyes to rid herself of the tears and then looked up into his inquisitive blue eyes, “What’s wrong with that is that you hurt people who want to be loved. One night stands don’t expect to be loved by, married to or to start a family with you. Boyfriends, who are looking for love, do,” She licked her lips and carefully slid her hand out of his.

“Are you sure you’re bothered about hurting other people?” He lightly quirked an eyebrow, “Or are you more scared of other people hurting you?”

The taxi came to a stop and the driver switched on the front light. Alexandra looked at their surroundings and realised they had arrived so she took this opportunity to avoid the question and get out of the cab. A minute or so later, Josh got out of the cab and came to stand beside her.

“How much do I owe you?” She murmured.

He shook his head, “Nothing. Forget it. Come on,” He gestured towards the club and Alexandra followed him as he headed for the door of the club.

In order to keep from losing her, Josh took hold of Alexandra’s wrist but, hating the feeling of being treated like a child, squirmed and took his hand instead. He glanced back at her as he weaved through groups of people, uncertainty in his eyes. She smiled very slightly at him and his eyes turned back to the route ahead of him.

She felt his grasp tighten very slightly around her fingers and she felt that unnerved sensation in her chest settle a bit. There was an unspoken truce in the gesture- Josh wouldn’t mention anything more tonight and Alexandra would let it slide...

... For now anyway.

=====

“JOSHUA!” Alexandra giggled three and a half hours later, “You’re very pretty,”

Josh burst out laughing and poked her in the forehead, “You’re very drunk,”

“I am and so are you,” She grinned, winking seductively at him, “Fancy a quickie in the toilet?” She joked.

“I’m not that drunk,” He scoffed with a wicked smile.

“I was kidding,” She rolled her eyes, “Besides, I don’t need you. I have a very hunky, very sexy man waiting for me,”

“Liam isn’t that hunky or sexy,” He shook his head.

“He is though because if he wasn’t I wouldn’t be dancing with him,”

“You have to hope he’s not looking for something more, Lex, our Liam is a sensitive little boy,”

“By the end of the night he’ll be a sensitive little man,” She winked, “I’ll make sure he’s not looking for something more but I’m quite certain with the way he’s acting that he wouldn’t say no,” She shrugged as she began to turn away.

“Ninety-nine percent of the single male population wouldn’t turn down what you’re offering. The rest would really have a struggle saying no,”

“A hundred percent of men wouldn’t find me attractive, Josh,”

“Maybe not but if you’re practically wearing a sign saying ‘free, no strings attached sex’ then all their heads are going to turn,” He retorted.

She gazed at him for a second before shaking her head, “Get another drink. I’m going to find the winner of tonight’s game,”

“Are you sure you don’t mean ‘victim’?” He smirked.

She glared at him before flipping him off and wandering back to Liam again.

The black-haired boy beamed flirtatiously at her when she returned and he pressed a light kiss to her forehead when she sat beside him.

She looked up at him and smiled although the tender gesture wasn’t appreciated- It’s not what she wanted. To try to make her point, she pressed a rough kiss to his lips.

“Don’t be gentle with me, Liam,” She murmured into his ear, “I don’t break easily, trust me,”

He smiled, “Josh told me to be careful with you,”

Alexandra frowned, “Ignore him- He’s probably trying to get you to act the opposite of what I want so I don’t end up in bed with his friend,”

“Who said that we’d end up in bed?” His eyebrow quirked challengingly, that teasing smile still playing on his lips.

“It’s in God’s plans,” She shrugged innocently.

“Well we can’t disobey God, right? I mean... It’s blasphemy,”

“I know,” She nodded, “But don’t worry, you can thank him later- I’ll certainly be having you saying his name over and over again,” She smirked seductively, “Very, very loudly,” She murmured into his ear.

Liam took in a deep breath and suppressed a shudder, “Jesus Christ,”

“Oh, I get a preview too,” She giggled.

He laughed a deep, husky laugh and caught her chin before catching her lips in a passionate, lust-filled kiss. Alexandra nearly smiled. She had him exactly where she wanted him.

As she pulled away, she gently tugged on his bottom lip with her teeth earning a playful growl from the bottom of Liam’s throat.

“Weren’t you going to get a drink?” He mentioned as he realised she came back empty handed.

“Oh yeah... I was talking to Josh and totally forgot,” She gently slapped her forehead, “Be right back,” She jumped up from her seat once again and headed back towards the bar, weaving in and out of people and past tables full of drunkards.

“Sexy Lexie!” A familiar voice caused Alexandra’s head to snap around.

Her eyes locked onto a set of playful oddly-coloured eyes, “John-Oh!” She squealed as he stood up from his seat, then she jumped onto him.

“Whoa!” He exclaimed, grabbing onto her thighs to keep her up as she curled her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, “You’re very drunk,”

She giggled loudly and looked at him, “Gosh your eyes are beautiful,” She sighed blissfully.

He laughed, “I wish I was as drunk as you are right now, it seems like so much fun,” He bunked her up a bit to get a better grip on her.

“It really is. You should get to this point,” She beamed at him.

“I’m guessing you’re out for a reason tonight. Where’s the prey then?” He smirked.

She threw her arm out vaguely in the direction of where she’d left Liam, “Over there somewhere,”

He chuckled as she returned her arms to around his neck, “Is he as sexy as me?” He smirked.

“Not quite but I didn’t know you were here so it’s too late,” She joked, unwrapping her legs from around his waist and he placed her back onto the floor, “You wouldn’t have said yes anyway,”

“I might have if you’d have got me drunk enough,” He winked.

She grinned, “I’ll keep that in mind for next time,” She glanced around at the table they were standing by when she felt a pair or two of eyes on her. She waved slightly, “Hey Caden, you okay?”

The boy looked up at her with a relatively drunken smile, “Hey, yeah I guess, you?”

She nodded excitedly, “Yeah,” She plonked herself in the seat beside the other face she recognised, “How’re you doing, my friend?” She scooted her seat more towards Kennedy with a grin.

“Hey, that’s my seat!” John complained.

She waved her hand dismissively, “Not now John, sweetheart, mommy’s talking,” She smiled wickedly at him as he huffed and folded his arm across his chest, “How’s life, Kennedy?”

“Not too bad, thanks,” He nodded.

“Mommy, stop chatting up my friends,” John interjected as he pushed Alexandra’s hands from her lap and sat on her, “I’ve already told you you’re too old for them,”

“I’m not chatting them up,” Alexandra squirmed under John’s weight, “God your ass is bony. Put some weight on,” She poked him in the side and he flicked her in the head. She frowned and rubbed her forehead with a pout, “Stop abusing me!”

“You stop it too!” He retaliated, “Give me back my seat you thief,”

“John,” She stated simply, “I am trying to have a conversation here,” She gestured her hand between her and Kennedy who was smiling at them in amusement, “Anyway, what were we talking about?”

“Lexie,” John bounced up and down lightly with a whine.

“Shush!” She held her finger to his lips.

“You’re totally gate-crashing our little party. They’re my friends,” He pouted.

“Are you kidding me? Do you always act like a six year old when you’re drunk?” She gazed up at him.

“Yes,” Kennedy jumped in.

John glared at him.

“Now if you’ve finished, I’m going to carry on talking to my also friend,” She turned back to Kennedy.

“Your also friend? Wow, your English is wonderful,” He rolled his eyes.

“Shut up,” She shook her head, “Anyway, hi,” She grinned at Kennedy.

He smiled back, “Hey,”

“So what’s new in your world?”

“Nothing much,” He shrugged, “I think I owe you something of a... Congratulations to a very little extent,”

She frowned confusedly, “Huh?”

“Caden and Olivia broke up yesterday,” He admitted.

Alexandra’s hand came up to her mouth in shock, “Oh gosh,” Her eyes landed on Caden who was staring into the bottom of his bottle.

“Turns out she’s pregnant with someone else’s baby,” He sighed, taking a large, much-needed gulp of his drink.

“You were right,” Kennedy murmured.

“Oh no, I’m so sorry Caden,” She spoke with genuine sympathy, “I really didn’t want to be right,” She let her hand rest on her chest before she leaned over and placed her hand on his, “If she didn’t realise how good she had it and how much you cared for her Caden, then she wasn’t worth it. You’ll find someone else who’s clever enough to realise she should never consider letting you go,” She smiled.

Caden’s lips twitched into a half-smile, “Thanks Lexie,”

She let go of his hand and saw Kennedy and John both smiling at her.

But it was just the one of them that caused a flock of butterflies to flutter violently around her alcohol filled stomach.

=====

“Shut up,” Alexandra shook her head, “You don’t know what you’re talking about. You have absolutely no idea about anything,”

Kennedy laughed, “I don’t?! Have you even listened to yourself? How can you possibly have gone through life with such a twisted view of the world?”

“No, Kenny. Really, you just need to let me stop you there,”

“Let me prove it!”

“Prove it? Do you remember your last proof for something so much less important than this?” She raised her eyebrows, “Failure,”

He frowned, “Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold up,” He held up his hands, “You’re saying believing in love is less important that deciding whether the pink ranger was better than the yellow ranger?”

“Uh... Yeah,” She nodded.

“I despair of you,” He held his hands to his face, “God forbid a guy ever falls in love with you,”

“Never going to happen because it doesn’t exist,” She shrugged.

“Let’s stop because we’ll be here all night,” Kennedy said, “The pink ranger was better,”

“Stop lying to yourself,” She retorted.

“Come on guys, time to go home! Bar’s closed and you all have homes to go to. Out!” The bar staff began to round up the people left in the club.

Alexandra frowned. She hadn’t even noticed that the music had gone off, “It’s home time?” She looked over at a slightly confused looking Kennedy.

He nodded lightly, “Apparently,” He stretched his arms over his head and let out a light sigh, “We’ve been abandoned,” He mused as he looked around the empty table.

“I think they rang a taxi a while back. They said something about going outside when Caden got upset seeing Olivia and then John told us about getting a cab, remember?”

“Oh yeah I remember,” He replied, a vague expression of recognition crossing his features.

“Ah crap, I need to find Josh,” Alexandra sighed and clicked her tongue. Then she giggled at the funny noise she hadn’t intended to make.

Kennedy smiled at her level of drunkenness, “Josh left ages ago, Lexie,”

The confused frown returned, “What?”

He gazed at her for a second, “About an hour and a half ago he came over going off on one about you disappearing on him; how he’d tried to call you loads but you weren’t answering,” At this point she checked her phone.

Nine missed calls.
Four text messages.
Five voicemails.

The texts got increasingly worried and angry.

Oops.

“He told you they were leaving for another club...” Kennedy was almost laughing at Alexandra’s blank face, “He asked you if you were going with them. Any of this ringing a bell?” His eyebrows rose.

“No,” She shook her head, “Holy crap it’s three thirty!” She exclaimed as she looked at her watch.

“Yeah. Time to go I think,” He stood up and Alexandra followed suit.

“I can’t believe I don’t remember Josh leaving,” Her face screwed up slightly.

“Neither can I,”

“What was I doing when he came over?” She asked as they headed for the door.

“You were...” He paused, “... Arm-wrestling with Jared,”

“See, I remember that... I must’ve just not been listening,” She shrugged.

“You were quite distracted,” He added, “You were just kind of agreeing with whatever he was saying so he’d shut up and go,”

She chuckled lightly. They stepped out into the chill of the night air and Alexandra wrapped her arms around herself with a light shiver.

“How far away do you live?” Kennedy asked, glancing over at her.

“About a five minute walk, you?” She rubbed her hands up and down her arms.

“About twenty minutes,” He replied, glancing over at her as she shivered again.

“We’re not going to get a cab with the club just letting out. Do you want to walk to my house and you can call one from there? Save us waiting in the cold?” She suggested.

“If you can still walk in a straight line and remember where you live then yeah,” He teased.

She pushed him slightly, “I’m not that drunk!”

“You are,” He stated accusingly.

“Speak for yourself,” She scoffed.

“I’m drunk and I’m proud to admit it!” He yelled, throwing his arms up into the air and earning a few congratulatory and excitable yells of approval from passersby. Somebody even stopped to high-five him.

Alexandra laughed, “Well done,”

He beamed at her, “Thank you. So which way is your house?”

She pointed in the right direction and gestured for him to follow her as she crossed the busy road. She folded her arms across her chest to keep in what little body heat she had.

“Are you alright?” Kennedy asked.

She nodded with a smile, “Yeah I’m fine,”

“You’re cold,” He stated simply.

“I’m fine,” She reassured.

He slipped off the thin hoodie he was wearing and draped it over her shoulders, “You need it more than I do,” He smiled lightly.

Alexandra wanted to punch her chest to stop her heart beating so fast. She knew she was blushing, she could feel it. The faint scent of his hoodie was almost causing tingles over her skin.

“Thanks,” She whispered, not sure that he’d heard her. But the light, brief touch of his hand on her arm told her he’d heard.

=====

“I feel really guilty,” Alexandra admitted as she closed the door behind her and Kennedy.

“Why?” He frowned.

“I led Liam on thinking I was going to bring him home tonight but I got so caught up with you guys I totally forgot about him,” She winced, wandering towards the kitchen.

Kennedy followed her, "You had more fun with us than you would’ve had with him anyway,” He shrugged.

She grabbed two beers out of the fridge, “Uh... Not quite,” She turned around and almost gasped when she nearly walked into him. She smiled lightly and handed him one of the bottles before twisting off the top of hers and gulping some down.

His head tilted as he removed the top of his own bottle, “Come on, Lexie, what could you two possibly have done that could’ve been more fun than spending the night with us?”

Her eyebrow rose suggestively, “Do the words ‘bring him home’ go over your head?”

He shoved his free hand in his pocket as he swallowed a mouthful of tasteless alcohol, “You know that talking to me all night was much better than that- admit it,” He joked.

“Well I’ll never know, will I? He’s not going to give me a chance again,” She shrugged off his hoodie and handed it over to him with a grateful smile.

“He probably wasn’t good enough for you anyway,” He said dismissively, placing his hoodie on the counter.

Alexandra suppressed her smile. She couldn’t help but notice how close he was standing to her. Just one small step forward and they’d be chest to chest.

“He could be too good for me. He probably is to be honest...” She mused.

He frowned, “Don’t say that,”

“He’s a decent guy,”

“Are you saying you don’t deserve decent?”

“I’m saying that decent guys try to see something in me that’s not there,” She corrected, “You don’t know anything about me to know what I deserve,” She murmured.

“I know enough,” He challenged.

“Knowing that I think the yellow ranger is awesome and the pink ranger sucks doesn’t qualify,” She chuckled airily.

“I know more than that,”

She looked up expectantly at him, “Enlighten me,” She smirked.

“I know that you’re really funny,” He stepped forward slightly, “I know that you don’t care about many people but you’d die for the people you do,” He licked his lips and she visibly gulped, “I know that you have an odd sixth sense about people and relationships- Apparently you can see into girls’ uteruses,” He smiled and she laughed, “I know that there’s a little part of you that nobody will ever get to see because you have it guarded like Fort Knox,” She took a breath to respond but he cut her off, reaching out and brushing her hair from her face, “I know that you’re beautiful,”

Her breathing stopped and her mouth closed. His hazel eyes stared into her deep browns and she couldn’t describe what happened to her as his thumb traced down her cheek before his hand fell to his side. Everything inside her went wild. There was almost electricity between the two of them at that moment and that sense of lust she felt with every boy she’d brought back here hit her ten times over.

“And I know that there are so many bad things I want to do to you right now...” He whispered leaning in close and she felt her knees weaken to the point where she was prepared to grab onto the counter behind her. “But I’m going to restrain myself,” He mumbled, “Because I have to call a cab,” He pulled back with a very slight smirk.

Alexandra bit her lip and reached out to grab his wrist when he turned away. His head snapped to her hand then up to her eyes. She could see every bit of desire she felt in his eyes.

“No,” She said firmly, shaking her head.

“No?” His brow furrowed in slight confusion.

She stepped over to him, her heels bring her to only half an inch below his height, “No,” She repeated, “You’re not going anywhere,” She ordered as their breaths became equally shallow.

She slid her hand to the back of his neck and joined their lips in a fiery kiss. Kennedy’s hands came to her lower ribcage where they slid around and down to the curves of her hips before he pulled her body against his.

He could tell she’d done this so many times before the way her fingers were moving nimbly with such skill he could’ve sworn she didn’t even know she was doing it. Her lips were just as experienced.

She pulled back first, looking up at him with lust-filled eyes. She reached down and took his hand before grinning wickedly at him and heading for the stairs. He let her tug him up after her and once they reached the top, he pushed her against the wall, pinning her wrists by her shoulders accompanied by a prevailing quirk of his eyebrow and a smile. She smirked and bit her lip.

He’d discovered her thing. She loved dominance. More specifically, she loved to fight for it.

He leaned in for another passionate kiss but pulled away after a minute or so.

“Lexie,” He whispered.

She tugged on his bottom lip with her teeth, “Yeah?”

He caught her lips once again before he rested his forehead on hers, “We’re both going to regret this tomorrow you know,”

She looked up at him- eyes dark with a fiery passion that both of them knew could only be extinguished with one thing- and spoke the final words of the night.

“I don’t care,”

=====

'Just Help Yourself To My Lips, To My Arms Just Say The Word And They're Yours'

Tom Jones
('Cause we all love a bit of Tom Jones)
♠ ♠ ♠
Lexie's Dress.

New banner, new chapter.

This took SO long. And it's like fourteen pages in word. If you like long chapters, I hope this made up for the wait. If you hate chapters this long, I'm really sorry but I just couldn't shut up.

I really hope you liked it.

Thank you for the comments from- Love's Requiem and Leannabandana.

Feedback would be utterly wonderful.

I don't know whether I'm updating my new story next or Words Mean Nothing but either way I'll try my best to make the next one quicker. I've just been kind of out of it with writing lately because university has been taking it out of me.

ANYway, have a great week everyone. I'll fix the mistakes tomorrow.

xx =) <3

Words Mean Nothing Without Heart
Rules Of Love