Status: in progress

Pandora Halliwell Enters True Blood

chapter 1

“Pandora Willa Halliwell” Pandora winces, only one voice can shout that loud and it’s every girl’s nightmare, her dad.
“Yes dad” Wyatt looks up and sees his 17 year old daughter walking down the stairs, he closes his eyes and pinches his nose.
Why must she be so much trouble, he thinks and then snorts maybe because her mother was a demon, but when he told his aunt Phoebe or his cousins they all laughed and told them she was a Halliwell, they all went through it.
“You have been kicked out of college again” he says calmly, her brown eyes shoot up and look at him innocently, he hated that, those brown eyes could make him do anything she wanted.
“Pandora” he questions and she sighs.
“Dad it wasn’t my fault” she tells him looking down and letting her brown hair shield the side of her face.
“Honey, just tell me what’s the matter” he pleads, it was times like this that he wished she could have had a mortal mother who was good and alive, yes she had an aunt and his cousins but they have their own kids to look after and his mom, well he didn’t want to go there, being the only granddaughter, Piper would grill him and let her off Scott-free.
“I can’t take it” she murmurs “I would get the occasional thoughts dad” she looks up and he understood, him being the twice blessed he came into a lot of powers, and her mother was half demon half witch, she had a few powerful gifts to, it was no wonder when she was born that she would be powerful too.
“What about” he asks carefully, knowing this would be better than arguing, she had his mother’s temper.
“You know how the vampire’s came out two years ago” she looks up and he sighs, of course he remembers, the elders were furious and the demons let it slide for now but he knew they would strike if the vampires spill any information on them.
“How could i not” he jokes, they had been called up and some vampires have their own white lighters now, considered innocents, yeah right at least they weren’t the demon vampires, he shivers remembering how they were told of his aunt Paige being turned.
“Well there were these girls” she bites her lip “And they were talking about a club they go to, you know for fang bangers” he nods, one of his charges decided to become one, so the elder’s assigned her to someone else.
“Well they are fang bangers and ugh” she shivers “And then they began calling this girl a slut, so i intervened and then a fight broke out” she looks at him guiltily.
Wyatt keeps his face calm but inside he was thinking of what to do, she had been getting into a lot of trouble recently and one of his cousin’s friends had agreed to let her live at her house for awhile. But now he wasn’t so sure, but she needed to have space, maybe it would help more.
“Pandora you remember Lucy’s friends Sookie” he asks and she nods slowly “Well she has agreed to take you in for awhile”
“What” she shoots up, ah there it was, his mother’s temper.