Status: in progress

Pandora Halliwell Enters True Blood

chapter 10

Pandora arrives at the hotel and looks around, earlier she had woken up and ran out of Fangtasia not understanding what had happened, all she knew was the feeling of evil and looking out through a tinted view as if the only thing that mattered was her survival, it didn’t even matter if she murdered, she shivers.
“Becky Eubanks is a stuck-up whore, who let Chase finger her in the church” she hears a man shout at the top of his lungs. She looks over and sees Jessica laughing her head off having just glamoured him. She rolls her eyes and walks over to the receptionist where Bill and Sookie were.
“Miss Halliwell” she tells the woman. She types on her computer and hands over a key.
“Opposite this couple, Mr. Northman will join you shortly” the woman smiles and Pandora’s face goes into shock.
“What” both Sookie and Pandora exclaim turning to Bill, he just simply shrugs sighing.
Later on Pandora gets out of the shower and puts on a small towel that barely covered her. She opens the bathroom door and jumps back, heart pounding in her chest.
“Eric” she shrieks and her towel begins to drop, she quickly grabs it and tightens the knot.
“You should have let it fall” he pouts watching droplets of water trail down her body.
“Ugh” she storms past him growling under her breath.
Eric watches her slam the door to her room and he smirks, he knew she would be angry when she found out about their joint room. He didn’t want Bill and Sookie to spoil his plans that was another reason why he had called Lorena, Bill’s maker here.
“Pandora” he knocks on her door.
“Go away” she grunts hopping on one foot while buckling her boot.
“I need to discus something important with you” he says seriously so she sighs and swings her door open.
“What” she sticks her hip out.
“Come” he walks over to the leather couch and sits down, his arm resting over the top of.
She sits down and gives him a pointed look which he ignores. He takes her in, wearing a tight red silk top, dark skinny jeans tucked into buckled black heals and her hair curled up. His eyes last a fraction longer on her slender neck seeing the vein pulse with blood. He momentarily thinks back to her changing form but shakes the thought away, they had made a silent agreement not to bring it up yet though he couldn’t stop wanting to know.
“Sookie is Bill’s yes” he starts and she nods “He claims her as his as they have consumed each other’s blood, he has marked her” he looks her squarely in the eyes.
“We will be going into another nest, where i hold no authority, you are a virgin” he sits forwards showing how serious he was.
“You’re blood smells tantalizing, and you belong to know one, they will snatch you up faster than i can object” he sees her frown “They will not show you kindness as i have either”
“I can look after myself” she argues.
“Without exposing yourself” he asks raising a brow and she sits back biting her lip.
“Well what do i do” she asks.
“Let me feed from you” he tells her and her cheeks flush angrily.
“No” she stands up. Eric just looks at her calmly letting her pace.
“Let me make you mine, if I’m correct not only will i have a link to you, you shall have a link to me, it will be equal” he scowls not liking being rejected.
“What” she asks.
“When you take my blood in, a connection is formed i will know of your location and emotions at all times, that is until my blood passes through your system, you being a witch and in tuned to other’s thoughts and emotions should feel that of me” he informs but leaves out the fact she will have erotic dreams of him and be sexually attracted to him. He wasn’t even entirely sure if she will feel the connection but he had to lie, he didn’t want those cowboys taking what was his.
“Ugh” she looks down biting her lip “My dad could kill you” she tells him seriously.
“Oh i doubt that” he smirks but she shake her head.
“If my dad was evil he could make the world bow down to him” she tells him seriously.
“You sound so sure” he raises a brow.
“That’s because i am, in another timeline he was evil, Uncle Chris came back to change that and he did”
Eric watches her silently, she was telling the truth.
“And not to mention my family” she murmurs.
“I’ll take my chances” he beckons her to him and timidly she sits next to him.
“So innocent” he whispers running his nose along her neck, she may be quite rough but the shyness was rolling from her in waves.
His mind thinks back to when he was feeding from a fangbanger earlier, she was moaning to him in pleasure so he had pulled her hair and made her scream for him begging to be let go. It never even satisfied him so he had taken her rough and let her be. To think she was the only one satisfied with it.
She shivers slightly and his nibbles her neck.
“Just do it” she whispers and he nods, he shifts her so she was leaning against the arm and he hovered between her legs.
“It may hurt” he murmurs and kisses down her neck and without hesitation his fangs shoot out and they puncture her flesh drawing blood.
“Ugh” her eyes hoot open wide and he began drinking from her slowly. She moans lightly and he smirks rubbing her hips, slowly she rocks her hips into his and she hears his muffled groan. She closes her eyes and sighs, him putting more of his weight on her now. Her hands slowly trail up his arms, and she feels him clench his muscles as she does, she digs her fingernail into his skin and rake’s them over his shoulders, one hand onto his neck and the other going into his hair.
“Eric” she moans quietly and he gave a grunt in his throat, his jeans tightening. Her body slowly began to relax and he pulls back, blood trailing down his chin.
“Bite my neck” he lifts her head and she kisses his neck, with a pause she bites into his neck producing blood.
He hisses in pleasure as she drank, then he slowly pulls her away, her body falling into fatigue.
“Sleep” he murmurs licking the blood that had dribbled down her face.
“Mm” she nods and allows darkness to take her vision.
“Definitely innocent” he licks his lips, just wanting to take her now, but he knew he had to be patient. He lifts her up and takes her into her bedroom, laying her down in her bed and under the covers, but he pauses, she can’t exactly sleep in her clothes he smirks.