Status: in progress

Pandora Halliwell Enters True Blood

chapter 4

“So you’re a mermaid” Chris and Wyatt stand before their children, Pandora was laying in the bath flipping her tail now and then so she could splash her cousins who still couldn’t get over the fact she was now in fact half fish.
“Yes we’ve established that now can we move on” Pandora groans lowering herself underwater then back up again.
“So you wrote a spell to lead you to this sea demon and you turned my daughter into a mermaid” Wyatt glares but he had amusement in his eyes.
“Yeah, i still don’t know how that happened” Matthew sits on the side of the tub.
“Maybe it did” Ryan murmurs his eyes lightning.
“You wrote a spell to lead us to this demon that is under water didn’t you” Ryan asks and Matthew nods.
“Well what if she goes under the water, and the trident calls for her, i mean she’s a powerful being” he pauses “A now powerful water being” They all think about it and Pandora nods.
“Come on then orb me to the sea” she holds her arms out, Chris and Wyatt watch them disappear in a cloud of blue orbs and they chuckle.
“Aunt Paige’s gunna love this” Chris smirks and he orbs away.
“Idiot” Wyatt shakes his head and follows his orbs.
“Oof” Pandora lands into the waves “Ooh, it’s cold ah” she starts jumping up and down on her bended tail.
“Hey, were cold too stop moaning” Matthew says looking down as the water lapped up against his legs.
“Oh man these were new” Ryan groans looking sat his now ruined jeans.
“Yeah well you guys aren’t naked” she snaps and they blush red shaking their heads form those thoughts.
“Can you feel anything” Matthew asks.
“Yes frostbite” she glares.
“Panda” he warns and she sighs, closing her eyes then reopening them shaking her head.
“No i can’t”
“Maybe if you go under water” Ryan suggests and with a huff she sinks down underneath the waves and swims further out.
Ryan and Matthew watch as her blue tail flipped once and she was completely submerged. Pandora let herself float a few seconds and she opens her eyes, the pull she could feel it and being underwater felt great.
“Guys” she pops back up grinning “I can feel it”
“Good now find it” Matthew shouts as she was quite far away.
“Okay I’ll call if i need you” she winks and dives back down under.
Pandora swam among the fishes and she grins, it was like another world, even better than on land she thought and unknown to her, her heart turned slightly colder.
“Why hasn’t she called” Ryan paced the attic floor, they were getting worried now, it had been 7 hours and yet she hadn’t called either one of them.
“I don’t know” Matthew sighs, he was lying along the couch with his eyes closed.
“Maybe we should call dad” Ryan mutters.
“No it’s alright, if she hasn’t called in the next hour we will”
“Fine”
The next hour dragged by and they were getting scared now, she hadn’t called and when they tried sensing for her, she disappeared, she was just too fast.
“Okay that’s it” Ryan stands “Dad, Uncle Wyatt” a few seconds later they both appeared.
“What” they ask.
“Panda hasn’t called and whenever we try sensing for her, she disappears” Matthew informs.
“She’s still a mermaid” Wyatt asks rubbing his chin, and they nod.
“I’ll be back in a minuet” he orbs away.
“Where’s he going” Ryan asks.
“I think to Aunt Phoebe” Chris sits down.
“Oh, yeah she was a mermaid once wasn’t she” Ryan recalls.
“Yeah”
About half an hour later Wyatt orbs back into the room looking very distressed.
“What” they all ask.
“It’s not good” he paces running a hand through his hair.
“What is it” Matthew asks now worried.
“Aunt Phoebe said when she turned into a mermaid the sea called to her strongly, it began to turn her heart cold and she wanted to stay a mermaid” Wyatt bites his lip and his eyes showed how scared he was.
“Wyatt man its gunna be okay” Chris comforts but he shakes his head.
“No, you don’t get it, Phoebe gave in so easily because she had recently been turned evil by Cole, he had a lot of influence, she’s half demon Chris” all of their eyes now showed they understood.
“She might not be able to ignore the call of the sea”
“Mmm, Mmmmm” Pandora hums to herself, she was sat on a rock having been swimming all night, she had odd little shells and pearls around her. She looks up at the sun and smiles, her hair was pinned back and she had a shell circlet on around her forehead with an oddly blue gem in the middle.
Suddenly orbs start forming and her eyes widen there looking down at her was her dad.
“Dad” she asks confused but he just bends down and pulls her into a huge hug.
“Baby” he murmurs into her hair and tightens his hold.
“What” she pulls back slightly confused.
“We couldn’t find you, we were worried” he tucks a stray curl around her ear checking she was okay.
“Oh” she frowns.
“Panda what are you doing, i thought you were going to get the trident” he asks.
“Oh, i guess i forgot” she shrugs “But look at this” she opens up a shell and a few crystallized rocks were inside.
“Honey, remember the trident” he says again, what his aunt Phoebe had been true then, her now being a sea creature and with the sea already claiming her soul, she wasn’t caring that the land will be covered by the waters.
“Yeah but look at this shiny” he cuts her off.
“Pandora” he shakes her by the shoulders and she looks at him shocked.
“You are supposed to be getting the trident” he looks into her eyes “You need to get it, or he will drowned the earth, do you want that, do you want all those deaths to happen, your family to die you’re friends”
“But, it can” she stutters.
“Look around you, open your eyes and look around” Pandora does and instead of seeing sunshine and the beauty of the waters that she had envisioned before, she saw darkening skies ready to rain, the waves crashing against the rocks, they looked dangerous and scary, eyes wide she looks back at her father and instead of seeing him as normal and happy when he arrived, she saw how much trouble she had caused, he had dark bags under his eyes, his clothes were soaked and he was pale.
“Dad” she whispers and he smiles lightly.
“Honey you have to get the trident if you don’t” he sighs and looks around showing her that the entire planet will look like this.
“Okay” she nods determined and begins to dive off the rock but she pauses
“Can you take these with you” she quickly passes over her treasures and with an, i love you and a hug she dives down under the waves and swam to the pull that was controlling the seas.