Status: in progress

Pandora Halliwell Enters True Blood

chapter 5

The boys pace the manor attic again, Wyatt had told them she was getting the trident but that was hours ago, and the weather was getting worse it seemed angry even, but all of a sudden a bright light forms in the sky.
“What the” they walk to the window and a large dome light pulsates outwards from a point far out in the sea, after a few minutes the light disappeared and everything went back to normal.
“Was that her” Matthew whispers as a deadly silence followed.
“I think” Ryan nods and then they get her call, and in a seconds they were orbing to her.
“Whoa” they both gawp, right in front of them was Pandora she was leaning up against a rock and had the Trident lain out in front of her. But that wasn’t what they were gawping at, the Trident had an eerie silver glow and it was beautifully crafted with blue engraved markings, it was Pandora she was slightly glowing and she had a crown placed up on her different coloured blue hair, but her skin it also had blue markings on, she truly was a vision of the goddess of the sea.
“Guys hello” she says and pulls herself out of the water, revealing she was wearing a blue cloth like material that flowed like water.
“You got your legs back” Matthew sighs in relief.
“Yes” she looks down at them seeing the designs move slightly against her skin.
“Come on, we need to give it back” Ryan grabs her shoulder and they orb away.
They materialize in a great white room where golden robed people were wandering about, as soon as they arrived; a blonde woman hurried over and gaped in shock.
“What” Ryan asks nervously?
“You wield the trident” a man says stepping beside the woman.
“So here” she hands it over and carefully, the woman takes it from her hand. The air shifts and her appearance and clothes go back to normal.
“Ooh, i never knew how comfortable these were” she jumps a little.
“Come on then, we need to get back” Ryan chuckles and they orb away.
“The trident called for her, and it let her wield it” the man whispers.
“I know” the woman nods.
“How” he asks spinning around looking down at the trident.
“I’m not sure” she sighs looking up into his eyes.
“Dad” Pandora orbs back home, and when her orbs fully materialized Wyatt jumped up and had her in his arms.
“Dad” she chokes but hugs him back just as tightly.
“Glad your back” he chuckles.
“Glad to be back” she smirks and closes her eyes, not seeing a streak of her hair was blue and it shined.