Status: in progress

Pandora Halliwell Enters True Blood

chapter 6

Pandora pouts sitting in the back of the car as it pulled up into the parking lot of Fangtasia, her and Sookie were pissed off, well mainly Sookie, Pandora was wondering what was going to happen. A sign reads closed on the black leather-padded front door, but the red neon Fangtasia sign is lit.
“You said you wanted to go out tonight” Bill says to Sookie, she is holding some red and white roses.
“I did not mean Fangtasia! I mean, really, all those pathetic people who come here looking for sex with vampires?” Bill turns to Sookie.
“I know. It's despicable”
“You know what I mean! So what, five, ten minutes?” Sookie asks. Pandora was just looking back and forth from them seeing as though they were ignoring her.
“As long as Eric requires us” Bill says stiffly.
“You mean as long as he requires her” Sookie glares pointing at Pandora she didn’t want Pandora to come on her own, not knowing she could handle herself.
“Didn't even have the decency to ask her himself or me, seeing as though i am looking after her” Sookie says, she had been playing the big sister role since Pandora had arrived and liked it.
“You are mine. He didn't need to ask your permission and she was not around”
“He cannot check me out like a library book” Pandora sits forwards glaring, but she had to keep her temper under control, didn’t want the weather or sea to go crazy now did she.
“Unfortunately, he can. Eric is sheriff of Area Five” Bill answers and Sookie can’t seem to remember what that meant.
“Sheriff”
“It's a position of great power among our kind. We do not wanna anger him! As long as the requests are reasonable, we should accede to his wishes”
Sookie looks away from Bill then to Pandora apologetically, she sniffs the roses and puts them down, they all get out of the car.
“I had this crazy dream this morning” Sookie spared a glance at Pandora, as she had told her already.
“We were sitting, eating breakfast, and all of a sudden the sunlight set you on fire” Bill quietens for a moment.
“It wouldn't happen quite that way. The sunlight would severely weaken me and eventually, of course, I would die. But I wouldn't burst into flames. Not right away, at least” Bill walks away.
“So I guess we'll never have breakfast together” Sookie says quietly so when Pandora passes she pats her arm, Sookie watches her back in shock, when Pandora touched her arm a soft glow emitted from her hand and into Sookie creating a calm assuring feeling, Sookie shakes her head believing she imagined it and walks forwards.
Inside Fangtasia, Pandora sits next to Sookie at a cocktail table as Pam leans against the bar, her arms folded.
“Pam, Longshadow and I are partners in this club” Eric circles Pandora and Sookie as he walks. Bill is leaning against the bar on the opposite side of the wall from Pam
“And we recently noticed that sixty-thousand dollars has gone missing from our books. And Bruce...”
Eric stops walking looking down at Bruce who was shivering and sat in fright in front of the girls.
“...is our accountant. Perhaps you can start by listening to him”
“He's not saying anything” Sookie raises a brow and Eric scowl’s wondering why this human had to come with Pandora; she was getting on his last nerve.
“Don't be coy” and he nods at Pandora who was looking down in thought, could she use her powers to out a thief she reasoned she could because if she didn’t they would asks why, she can’t exactly say it’s against the rules, it would out her.
Longshadow, behind the bar, passes his hand over the open flame of a cigarette lighter.
“It's humbling enough to turn to a human for assistance. We know what you can do” Eric says to her and Pandora lifts her head up staring back blankly, for a second she panicked, wondering if he knew of Sookie and she obviously had the same thought because they shared a look.
“Yes Miss. Stackhouse we know what you can do, it’s amazing what you can get by just asking a person of your town” he smirks “But we are more interested in your friend” he looks to Pandora, if getting her was the price of putting up with the blonde human, he will have to take it.
“And I know what you can do too. Why don't you just glamour him?” Sookie asks and he looks at her as if she were a child.
“Now, don't you think we might have tried everything before summoning you?” Sookie stares at Eric.
“So...it would be a great favour to me and to Mr. Compton if you let Miss. Halliwell help us” he hid a smirk he knew that if he suggested that they thought Sookie was controlling her she would rise up.
“If I find out who did it, then what?” Pandora fell into his trap.
“We'll turn that person over to police and let the authorities handle it from there” Longshadow speaks up and she frown’s turning to face him.
“Hundreds of years old and your still a terrible liar come on” Pandora turns around in her chair to face Eric
“I'll make you a deal: If you promise to hand over the person who did this to the police, I'll agree to help you any time you want” she tells him and he nods.
“All right, why not” Pandora grabs Bruce's hand and listens to his thoughts.
“Fuck what's this crazy bitch doing? Why did I agree to work for vampires? God damn it, I knew it was a bad idea. I've been nothin' but straight with these fuckers, Gotta be a fucking idiot to steal from them. Jesus Christ, I was the one who reported it” Pandora stops listening to Bruce's thoughts.
“Bruce, it's okay. Take a deep breath. Did you steal their money?” she asks.
“No, no. You gotta believe me. I didn't do it. I swear to...”
“Sh, do you know who did?” she tilts her head and this time she just delves into his mind.
“No” Bruce shakes his head.
“No, I wish. I would turn that bastard in. Who was it? Couldn't have been Ginger, She's too fucking dumb, Although she's hot as hell I'd fuck her if I could” Pandora pulls out disgusted.
“He's telling' the truth” she nods at Eric pursing her lips.
“You trust the skinny human to clear the fat one?” Longshadow asks Eric and Pandora stops herself from looking at him, seemed somebody had to hide something.
“Bring the next one in” Eric says not looking away from Pandora. A look of relief falls over Bruce's face, and he cries, Pandora sees wedding band on his left ring finger.
Pam leads a blond woman in who was holding a lit cigarette to them.
“This is the last of our humans” Pam drawls.
“Hmm. Yummy” Ginner says to both Sookie and Pandora who sits back refusing to even touch the pathetic mortal. Pam seats Ginger and also puts out her cigarette.
“Ginger. This girl has some questions for you. Now, be a good girl and answer them, will you?” Eric says in a bored manner.
“Aye, aye, master”
“Sookie you can do this one” Pandora stands up and walks to the side.
“What” Sookie looks up in alarm while the vampire’s watch on curiously.
“I refuse to allow my mind to enter hers” Pandora grimaces at Ginger
“What” Sookie asks confused so Pandora sighs.
“I enter the mind to retrieve thoughts, you catch their brain waves, you bring them into your head” Pandora explains “Sookie you’re a mind reader, not a telepath”
“Sookie just do it, i don t want to look into her mind, i don’t want my mind to touch hers, it’s far too gone, she’s pathetic i don’t want to know why a person can allow themselves to become what she has, just read them and i will read them through you okay” Pandora pleads and Sookie nods.
Sookie reaches out for Ginger's hand, and Ginger takes her hand away.
“Don't you touch me” Ginger snarls.
“Hold her still” Eric commands while still watching Pandora like she was a puzzle.
Pam walks up behind Ginger and places her hands on Ginger's shoulders. Sookie takes Ginger's left hand into her right.
“Ginger, someone's been stealin' money from the bar” Sookie began smoothly.
“Really, Huhn” Pandora scowls catching her thoughts still through Sookie, but it was better than digging into her mind and finding them.
“Don't look at me you fucking bitch. I didn't do nothing, I'll beat the fuck out of you if you say I did. It wasn't me that took it. Fuck It wasn't me” Sookie looks up toward Pandora who nods.
“She didn't do it... but she knows who did” Pandora says.
“What? Fuck you” Ginger glares at her and Pandora glares back making her flinch.
“Fuck how’d she know? I didn't tell anyone, I swear. Fuck He's gonna kill me!”
“Who, who's gonna kill you? Ginger honey, what's his name?” Sookie asks. Smoke rises from a burning cigarette and Ginger does not answer.
“It's blank, like her memory's been erased” Sookie says and Pandora frowns she wasn’t going to dig through that mess.
Ginger looks up toward Eric and Pam.
“I don't know anything, I swear”
“She's been glamoured” Pam raises a brow at Eric.
“It's a vampire” Sookie nods. Longshadow jumps over the bar toward Sookie and exposes his fangs.