Status: in progress

Pandora Halliwell Enters True Blood

chapter 7

Longshadow tries to strangle Sookie and Ginger began screaming her lungs out.
“Ginger enough” Pam barks and she quietens.
“Thank you” Eric nods.
Pandora jumps forwards ready to use her telekinesis, but Bill runs towards them and stakes Longshadow ending his undead life.
“Humans honestly Bill, i don’t know what you see in them” Eric says amused, but his and Pam’s fangs were out, eyes filled with lust. Bill was in a similar state but while his stare was on Sookie who was drenched in blood, theirs were on Pandora, her black tank top clung to her frame tightened by blood showing her bra and her mini skirt was stuck to her legs. Her whole body was covered in blood and it ran down her curves, she shifts slightly looking down in disgust as her hair dripped clinging to her arms. At least it’s better than demon guts she reasons trying to ignore the lust full looks she was receiving.
“Ugh” Pandora makes a sound of disgust her and Sookie were cleaning up in the bathroom. Pam arrives and gives them clothes.
“Put these on”
“Oh, thank you, but I’m fine, really. I’m just gonna dry out my hair and be on my way” Sookie tries to smile while Pandora just takes the clothes.
“You’re not going anywhere. Eric and your boyfriend aren’t nearly done talking just yet” Pam drawls.
“Is Bill in some kind of trouble?” Sookie asks.
“That’s for the boys to figure out. Right now, what you need to do is change out of your clothes.” She looks at them both and sees Pandora pull her top off revealing a black lacy bra.
“There’s vampire in your cleavage” Pam remarks so Pandora looks down and grimaces.
“Ewe” she goes to take it out but Pam suddenly appears before her and raises a brow.
“Allow me” Pam removes the peace of vampire from Pandora’s cleavage.
“Thank you” Pandora says as Pam steps back dropping the part of flesh on the floor.
“My pleasure” Pam smirks and Ginger enters.
“Oh, hey there, Pam. Oh, who’s your new friend’s?” Ginger asks smiling so Pandora shoves the other top on and hides her disgust.
“Ginger, Pandora and Sookie, Pandora and Sookie, Ginger”
“Nice to meet you, Pandora and Sookie”
“Right, nice to meet you too” Sookie says slowly and Pandora looks away.
“Oh, you don’t have to be so scared, they’re really very nice here” Pandora scoffs at her.
Later that night Pandora lays down in her bed, this town was getting weirder and weirder, the vampires the murders and now Sookie’s cat was dead. She shivers in disgust wondering who could do that to an animal, she usually would be used to stuff like this but not with humans behind the killings, it’s better when a demon is doing the killing.
The next night Pandora was sat in Merlotte’s drinking a coke when Bill walked in followed by Eric, Pam and someone she didn’t know.
“Bill, what are they doing here” Sookie asks quietly.
“Give me a minute then we’ll talk, where’s Sam” he asks and he walks into his office.
“So simply present this card at the door when you get to Fangtasia” Eric says and Pam distributes the card “And the first round is on me”
“Also, Thursdays are ladies nights, so be sure to bring a date” Pam turns to a client “That is, if you can get one”
“She got you” his friend says.
“Thanks, ma’am” the client says.
“Not him. He doesn’t get one” Eric shakes his head.
“What gives, bro?” the client frowns and Eric suddenly appears before him.
“What’d you do to your arm there… bro?” Bill comes “I take it your business here is done?” he says to Bill.
“I came to talk to Sookie” Bill glares.
“I’ll give you three minutes. We have a tribunal to get to” Eric glares back.
“What?” Sookie asks.
“Come with me” He takes her outside.
Eric looks around and sees Pandora ignoring them. Smirking he walks up to her and with everyone’s eyes on them he lifts the blue streak up.
“It suits you” she looks up and glares at him “I shall be seeing you soon” he says seriously and turns towards the onlookers.
“Oh, before I go, a word of advice: We know when a human has wronged us. We can smell it. So do not make the mistake of letting the pretty vampire lady on television make you feel too comfortable. We may not have retaliated… yet… but we know who you are” he looks towards the clients then back to Pandora.
“Have a nice night” they walk out, Pandora stands and walks out back, she might as well go visit her family for a bit, and with that thought she disappears in blue orbs, not knowing a pair of icy blue eyes were watching her.
“Panda, Pandora” Sookie screams, Pandora shoot up later that night in her bed Sookie was calling but she was across the street as Bill’s how could she call for her, Pandora didn’t have any charges, she orbs over in Bill’s hallway and she barges in to the room Sookie was sleeping in, she stops seeing Sam stood there naked.
“What” she looks at him in shock.
“It isn’t what it looks” she hears Sookie in the bathroom so with a flick of her hand Sam flies back into the wall and she runs into the bathroom.
“What” Pandora asks again thinking this was just too unreal she must be dreaming, Sookie was in the bathtub hiding behind the shower curtain holding a shampoo bottle as a weapon.
“Sook what”
“He’s the murderer, he killed the dog” she screams and as soon as she said that the dog walked in, okay she was definitely dreaming now.
“What” she asks confused and suddenly the dog morphs into Sam, Sookie goes into shock while Pandora looks at him understandingly, she thought she sensed something in him when they first met.
“I’m not the killer i swear, I’m a shape shifter” Sam pleads.
“Shut the fuck up” Sookie says mouth dropping.